In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Take away our guns never

duckhunter16duckhunter16 Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
What is up with everybody trying to take away uor guns. There is one bad thing happen in the news and then it seems everybody wants to get read of guns. And you can hardly speak abouth the NRA with out being made fun of it. Myself I feel that my 2nd. ammendment protects my gun right and that we should never become a country like Canada and have our guns taken away. I think every gun own and hunter should put down anti-gun perposals and not let our guns be taken away form us know mater what we have to do we should prtect our rights. At lease dosn't that what the 2nd. ammmendment garentes us to be able to BARE ARMS?

shane

Comments

• Options
    savage303savage303 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, we have to do our part to protect the right to own firearms by becoming responsible gun owners, get involved and support gun rights, decipline and teach our kids the joy of owning firearms and show the society we are not a bunch of trigger happy, blood thirsty criminals as the media and hollywood like to portray us.

-dk
  • Options
    2gun2gun Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    according to the banners they want only the bad black rifles in the usa banned the rest are safe.but if you look in california where they have gotten thes scheme to pass already, they are now after that super military sniper rifle the .50cal even though its a bolt action and doesnt have a large magazine. its just another grab.
    in mass they want to only allow guns tha are safety tested by the goverment first and they decide which are safe. in nj they want safe handguns for everyone but the police.

strangely thats the one thing all sides agree on give the police everythingso they will be better armed to protect us from the threats.

to see what the final objective is, look to australia where your right to self defense shall not be a valid reason to get a gun permit and you have to prove you have a place to hunt in order to get permission to buy a rifle or shotgun.

dont be fooled by the claims "if we were only safer and better gun owners" it is a lie, by owning a gun we are portrayed as being reckless and careless no matter how many safety features and locks you'll have.

happiness is a warm gun, preferably preban
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They want only the black rifles banned?!?!?! That's a crock of BS. They want them all banned. Check this link out, and you'll start to realize that, or maybe it just slipped your mind.

http://www.flashbunny.org/content/whatguns.html

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    That would be great if they banned black guns...I'd spray paint my olive drab and all the anti-gunners will sleep better at night.