In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The enemy among us.

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
You really need to buzz over to general and read the final post by hobbyguy...."Confiscate weapons".
No futher proof should be required by ANYONE about the mindset of much of law enforcement in America today.
Go quickly..it will be poofed...adn I cannot sem to get it copied to my computer. Just another downside to being computer dumb..
Amazing how the thin veneer of "I am a good guy" vanishes when a fellow is goaded just a little bit...the REAL truth emerges in a rush of projectile vomit that stinks to high heaven. These people serve their masters WILLINGLY...and will EAGERLY shoot American citizens defending freedom.

quote:HobbyGuy
Costa Rica
1914 Posts
Posted - 06/07/2007 : 1:19:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Justa-Troll

Allah tells me that this thread will not be available for reading much longer.

Of course it will. There are too many weak * cowards here that need this thread to survive. That way then can profess how "nobody will ever take my guns, it's a god given right to have guns and anyone that thinks differently is a threat to the constitution." Waaa, waaa! What a load of crap! For those believing that gun ownership in the US is a "god given right" you need to read the bible. Sorry, it's not in there. Never has been, never will be. Stockpile all the surplus ammo too, it's really easy to carry all that Sh it to the next place you'll be hiding in when those jackboot thugs try to take all your firearms.

quote:Originally posted by HobbyGuy

Although I stated that I was done with this F+++++++ pathetic tread, it appears that many other bleeting sheep like FAT+++LIVES are enjoying having someone to target. If that's what it takes to distract you from your own S++++ lives, then I'm good with that. Have at it you sack of chicken s+++++ ! When the s ++++ finally hits the fan, I know that most of you will shoot each other trying to prove what macho gun wielding assclowns you really are. Set a good example for the many children that hang out in this forum, so that more angry mentally handicapped j a c k a s s e s can perpetuate that good old American hatred! Also, keep that "from my cold dead fingers" attitudes, the world will be a better place without you! After five years of this crap, I'm done with all of you!

Comments

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just subscribe to it, and it will store on your computer, even after it is poofed. You just can't post anymore.
    That guy is a freakin' weirdo!
    And HE is a cop?
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The problem with antis is that they assume everyone is a sniveling coward like they are....
  • sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    All of my fathers family came from Germany after the war. It was unbelievable how the German police and military followed a madman like puppy dogs and picked up all the guns and killed folks who resisted.

I have no doubt that the same thing could happen here under the right circumstances. The ones of us who resisted would be killed quickly and labeled as anti-government radicals.

People do tend to be more like sheep than we would like to think. Lets hope we never see the day where we are required to "retain" our second amendment rights.
  • IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That guy is truly so blinded by either his lack of brain power to think for himself or, he is a scared rabbit afraid to actually stand up for what has been given us by GOD HIMself. All for the fear of losing a damn JOB. A job???.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    He tried the piont that : God never said anything about this in the bible.
    He was completely wrong.
    Those of us that HAVE read the bible WILL remember that when the soldiers came for Jesus, was not his apostiles armed?
    Did that apostile cut off the soldiers ear?
    Yes and yes.
    Did Jesus rebuke him for his actions?
    Yes and no. Jesus told him to stop, that it was his time for judgement.
    He did NOT however say, that people did NOT have the right to self defense OR to defend their fellow man.
    How come I never hear anyone else point to this?
  • Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah...power corrupts, and corrupts thier followers
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good Riddance - Its nice to know where people stand before you need them. There is nothing worse than to be in the ditch up to your waist in crap and find out they are trying to fill in the ditch with you still in it !
    Abort Cuomo
  • jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I'd almost enjoy meeting that guy. Would make for an interesting encounter.[}:)]