In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Got this off of The Guns Network- Like Minds????

ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
I C&P'ed this post, looks to me like we may have a few others out there that are having the same problems we are with the ATF. Thought I'd post this here and invite them over for a chat. Don't worry pickenup, I'm not pushing their web site, just their posters message. I didn't really like it over there, kind of bland, but lots of folks talking our language, Fix The Second Amendment Bashers So We May Move On With Life. This posters name is integratedj. I read several posts where they suggested joining forces. We'll see if their for real. They have been invited to our site, so time will tell.

How do we stop the ATF BS??? Moved to "21st Century Patriots" Forum

Seriously,
something needs to be done. Barrel ban, issues now on surplus rifles, existing bans. All are unconstitutional. I for one am sick of writing letters every month to every politician and Guns rights group, and nothing is changing, It gets worse every day.

As a group, gun owners are far to unorganized and lazy to stand up and fight. There have already been polls here on who would actually fight, who would turn in, and who would hide everything. Even here, among some of the more active guys, the general opinion was to simply hide our weapons. That is BS. We should not have to hide what is constitutionally ours, especially from a Gov agency that serves little or no purpose.

Lets actually put this site to good use instead of always re-hashing the Muslim, Zombie, Red china, Russian, Mexican invasion poop and actually do something to protect what we hold so dear. It is the ATF, and other Gov agencies that we need to worry about far more.

Class action lawsuit?
Can we actually get manufacturers involved in fighting this?
Seriously we need to start taking action. Anyone with any ideas, please post on them.
We need to push this and not keep rolling over any more. We have never truly fought this BS, and it is time to start. So, How???

Thanks for being here,
IJ

Hey ATF, I know you visit and check up on us "criminals" so this is just for you.

When the bleen will you ever understand one simple little sentence?
"...Shall not be infringed"!!!

We are law abiding citizens, and your poop only effects us, not the criminals you intend on limiting. Get your bleening heads out of the sand and stop poopting on our Constitution!

Consistency is the final refuge of the unimaginative

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quikdraw67
    sounds familiar...[;)]
    Sure does.......[:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • O.S.O.K.O.S.O.K. Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah, finally got registered correctly.

Hey, saw Comengetit's post over on gunsnet and thought I would post a link to our "21st Century Patriots" subforum.

We are just getting started in organizing for a 50 state, state capital pro-gun rally. State leadership is stepping forward.

We can use all of the help we can get!

Please check this out and if you want to help, chime-in!

Edited by pickenup. See post below.

I didn't read the forum rules and so if this is not OK, I am sorry - just trying to rally all pro-gun types - not trying to steal members!!

Thanks,

O.S.O.K.

Molon Labe!!
    "We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all." ~Theodore Roosevelt
    21st Century Patriot
    Life Member, NRA
    Life Member, NAHC
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    O.S.O.K.- Welcome to our humble forum. Thanks for dropping in, we also have our own plans and need supporters to join us in our fight. I see no reason why these two groups shoul not combine forces for the cause.

pickenup- I posted similar on their site and they let it stand. I think we could really help one another. I'd like to see this new members (O.S.O.K.) post stick around. Nobody's going to vacate our forum and go permanently to theirs but this is why we are not getting organized. We get too caught up in policies and lose sight of our goals.

Actually, I posted it in two places on *** **** *******. I think we have got to band together and as one falls they all fall (forums, that is). Once we can advertise that two mammoth groups like GunBroker & *** **** ******* have joined forces, we should attract many others.

O.S.O.K.- We are most likely in, who is heading things up over there? Have them get in touch with me sbwhit20@yahoo.com and we can talk at greater length about how we may assist one another.

Molon Labe!

I tried to PM you over on your site and it kept telling me I had an URL in my post, I didn't so I'll post it here:

O.S.O.K.- Looks like you may very well be the head guy over here in your fight against the evil gun grabbers. I am kind of our spokesman and leader I guess you could say. We didn't hold an election I think I just got in by default.

Anyway, we sure are glad that you guys are organizing as we are. How can we best help each other to help ouselves, help us all?

Are you all gathering funds to help support your efforts? We are and are having relatively moderate success. We are however, getting people to donate. We were thinking of having a centrally located face-to-face meeting about every three months or so.

What we have in mind is a board of directors-non salaried, expenses only, and a trust fund to handle all of the financial aspects. We really want to take a case to the Supremes and challenge their take on the 2A. We have some really, really smart people in our group, some are pledging $100 per month to the cause. Tell me what you guys are doing and how you are organized. I will look forward to hearing from you.

comengetit
    edited November -1
    From the "Posting Guidelines"

quote:Other stuff we automatically delete:
    Posts containing links or references to any competing site.

If interested, you can email Comengetit for information and the link.
    Right Comengetit?

O.S.O.K. welcome to the forum.

• ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is correct, sir. I will be able to email anybody interested the link. I have made additional contact and should be talking with them in more detail soon. I'll keep you all posted. Do what you gotta do, pickenup. Rules is rules.[:D]

I think how you handled that was more than reasonable, thanks pickenup.

edited November -1
    Glad you understand.

I an ALL FOR networking with this idea....but.........