In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Poll being conducted on media web site...

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is a brand new poll on a web site for TV and radio reporters and producers. Yes they are the elete Liberal media. The question is Nationwide concealed weapons, YES or NO.

You cant vote unless you register and wait more than a week to get accepted so don't bother helping. It will be interesting to see how they vote. This is a peek inside the TV newsrooms in America. They are not ALL gun haters.

http://www.medialine.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044073

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Defender
    It will be interesting to see how they vote.
    Yes it will.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you guys see the results so far???

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." --Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276
    "Invoking time as a substitute for knowledge can be hazardous." Fred Redd
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not have permission.
    I am hoping Defender does.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was running three to one and now it's two to one for nationwide concealed carry! These are very Liberal people too...

Defender
    Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The extreme liberal, want to see guns registered. What better way, to register A bunch of guns, than to have A naion wide ccw law. quote:Originally posted by Defender
    It was running three to one and now it's two to one for nationwide concealed carry! These are very Liberal people too...

Defender

Traveling from the west, unto the east. Insearch of that which was lost, but with my endavors, and his assistance, I am hopeful, of finding.
    edited November -1
    I know and respect that CCW permits are defacto registration of gun owners. But nationwide registration got here nearly 40 years ago! Every fiearm purchace from a licensed gun dealer is under government control. Thay have us coming and going.

The real question is what do we do about that existing registration? I ask why does government need to keep a record of the permits too? They could just issue them, right?

Of course we all want to eliminate every infringement and privacy invasion of gun owners.

Defender
    edited November -1
    As of 1/22/05 21:50 Hours:
    Poll Results: Nationwide concealed weapons permits? (40 votes.)
    Nationwide concealed weapons permits?
    Choose 1
    Yes-Nationwide permits 62% (25)
    No-bring on more Bolshevik gun kontrol! 38% (15)

Defender