In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kerry in latest first freedom (contd)

JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
Good thread...was getting too long though. [:)] Don't really know who to vote for. I agree that I haven't seen Bush do a lot for gun owners but I'm sure Kerry would be worse. I voted for Bush the last time around. 4 years is a long time to have to try to get by with somebody and just like that Bush commercial I always see with the Kerry clip at the end, I could see Kerry making another election speech saying, " I actually voted against the semi-auto and assault bans...before I voted for them." [:(!] I read that Kerry has hardly been around to vote on anything! And that they're suppose to get pay cuts after missing so many votes but he's been payed in full. Anybody hear the same thing?

Comments

• Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    vess1...he's only cast ONE vote in this session...and that was an anti-gun vote. As in he went along with Feinstein, Schumer, Hillary, Boxer, Kennedy, et al.

As far as I'm concerned, who to vote for is a no brainer!

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • ArmaliteA4ArmaliteA4 Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As far as national security and the gun issue.... I would DEFINATELY agree with salvage

Bush=keep guns, kill more terorists, tell U.N. to kiss our *[^][:D]

Kerry= forget guns, backpedal in pursuit of terrorists, kiss u.n.'s * [V][:o)][:o)][}:)][B)][}:)][:(!][V][xx(][:o)][:o)]

You may take the most gallant sailor,the most intrepid airman,or the most audacious soldier,put them together at a table.
    What do you get?
    The sum of their fears
    -Winston Churchhill
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
  • Gunslinger1Gunslinger1 Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here ya go.........

KerryFollowers.jpg

gunfighter.gif Visit us at GUNSLINGER or E-Mail us HERE usaflag.gif
  • haroldchrismeyerharoldchrismeyer Member Posts: 2,213
    edited November -1
    While I never did really like the Republican party, The economy does better with a republican, and I think I am afraid to see this country and the gun laws with Kerry as President. I have to go with Bush.