In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Liz Michael

kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
quote:Yes, treason. If Al Qaeda is an enemy of this nation, then the Bush administration is giving aid and comfort to that enemy by exposing our southern flank to attack on purpose, and dissuading law enforcement and private militias from patrolling that area and arresting violators. If the "War On Terror" is a real war, then those who perpetuate this open and unguarded flank willfully are real traitors, and they should suffer the penalty reserved for real traitors.

I would vote this lady into office...

Comments

• Options
    IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Makes way to much sense.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Entirely too many wh oreshippers of ANYBODY in power..for decent people to ever regain control of the seat of power. Corruption is so open that some people cannot see it...or prefer to believe that some other aspect of 'their man' makes him so valuable that the country will instantly self=destruct if he is removed from office...
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    'their man'

I dont subscribe to the theory of a one man problem i think thousands of men have contributed to fiscally corrupt corporation we call gvt.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Of COURSE..but please reread this... quote:of ANYBODY in power

The entire political/business structure is hopelessly corrupted.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I blame the media blamers" ...Dale Gribble

"I blame the godless commies" ...Mr Seatle