In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Heart of America Friends of the NRA

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
On Saturday, 9-27-03 the Friends of the NRA are sponsering a banquet at the Kansas Speedway inKans City KS. . Come and share some fun and excitement with other shooting and Second Amendment supporters as we raise money for the future of shooting sports. If you attend you will have guns, games, fun, live auction, dinner, artwork, optics, limited edition prints, hunting trips, silent auctions, special drawings. There will be a drawing for a free gun and on average there will be one gun for every fifteen to twenty tickets sold! These are good odds. Profits go towards supporting youth shooting and hunter eucation programs, women's programs, gun safety programs, 4-H, Boy Scouts and many more programs. Tickets are $30.00 each. If interested, e-mail me. Thanks. My daughter and I will be there helping out. (and some of you doubted that I actually do more than "talk" to help gun rights.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.

Comments