In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

1776x2.com

kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
I JUST put it up, There will be no censorship, from ANYONE. Of course no illegal activity will be permitted [:I] Anyone who frequents this gun rights forum is urged to sign up!

Right now the board is stock, just an install. I will use input from you to shape the board.

www.1776x2.com

kinda fitting name huh ;)

Comments

• brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    Its not letting me register. Keeps saying that "No anit-bot question has been answered" I dont see the question to answer.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I guess I am the first additional member ky.[:I][:)]
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations. YAUIF.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by brickmaster1248
    Its not letting me register. Keeps saying that "No anit-bot question has been answered" I dont see the question to answer.

the anti bot issue needs to be resolved, I have disabled it.

Yes Lt you are :) I made you a forum founder, all access.

max, ??? don't be offended, this forum is not meant to compete or put canaryass.com out.
    edited November -1
    Why the hell would I be offended? And, yes it is, but I could care less, believe you me. [:)]
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by afartinthewind
    Why the hell would I be offended? And, yes it is, but I could care less, believe you me. [:)]

you know why I made this site?

Because I mentioned joining the OBCA to you and you said it was pointless. When I mentioned to you that the forum was lacking @OBCA and pointed to a mod or two you told me forums were useless and that wasn't what the site you made was for. I just explained to you that my forum was NOT to compete with your content delivery site you tell me I am lying, after you said your site was not meant to be a forum [?] I even link to OBCAS' site on my 'forum' in no way trying to take the visitors from the wealth of information that is already there.

[;)][}:)][;)]
    edited November -1
    Why we be 'scrappin' 'mongst' 'ourseffs', huh?????
    edited November -1
    lt, good point I believe max may be a good American, but when I brought up the matter of max joining OBCA he told me he sees no use in it..

Our band of brothers is no use? I also do not like being called a liar. I remember asking max why he would buy such an expensive phone once and got a snide * reply, most of what max says is snide.

And leaves me wondering if someone who see's no point of our organization should be associated with us? of course that is not my call anyways just a simple observation. There is no doubt max has been very giving in what he has done and I as much as others appreciate it. What I don't appreciate is being talked to like I am scum or ignorant.
    edited November -1
    And there you have it: Q.E.D.

Yeah, I was gonna write something up, but as every single time in the past most of anyone says gets misinterpreted and perverted.

Ego over some other important stuff.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kyplumber
    got a snide * reply, most of what max says is snide.
    And there you have it: Q.E.D.

touch?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Why we be 'scrappin' 'mongst' 'ourseffs', huh?????

What' more important: one's ego or a certain agenda? Certain things are none but all too transparent. Besides, as already noted, I ain't among. [:)]

Also, certain commentary on what max said and how should alert the scrupulous to watch what they say and to whom.
    edited November -1
    Well, IMHO, Max has an independent/individualist streak a mile wide, along with a healthy dose of arrogance, rapier wit and a confrontational attitude. All things that I identify with and that I like in a man.[;)]

I am not commenting or involving myself in any issues of who may or may not have lied. I'll leave that between the involved parties.

kyplummer, I pretty much like your style also, direct, call it as you see it and the consequences be damned. Gotta like that in a man.[;)]

Max isn't a joiner, I think. I rarely am either, but since the Brethren is loose-knit and I retain my own views, opinions and identity, I have no issue with the association amongst generally like-minded individuals. It feels somehow, right.[8)]
    edited November -1
    [:)]

that is the problem I see here: too loose. I have some more commentary, but I would be repeating myself, besides, I already overstayed my welcome on this site.
    edited November -1
    [:)]

that is the problem I see here: too loose. I have some more commentary, but I would be repeating myself, besides, I already overstayed my welcome on this site.
    Not as far as I am concerned Max. You are good people.
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Jeff. [:I] Many here will disagree. But, let's not discuss this, I doubt it is of any value. Besides, time is better spent doing something more productive. [:X]
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Jeff. [:I] Many here will disagree. But, let's not discuss this, I doubt it is of any value. Besides, time is better spent doing something more productive. [:X]
    Understood Max, but I hope you stick around anyway, even if only occasionally.
  • melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1