In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

sad state of affairs in CA

RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
Click here for video

it's about a person who used to post on calguns, not sure how it falls within the rules of the Posting Guidelines, i am not advertising their forum (hence no link), but if interested to learn about it i am sure it's easy to find it.

what's sad about the whole thing is the reaction of people on that board.

is california a total loss?

Edited ONLY to shorten link. [;)]

--

thanks, didn't even think about it, i'll keep it in mind now on.

Comments

• nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is most likely a taste of what is brewing in the entire United States. It looked like the AK was full auto to me.
    Abort Cuomo
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    That is most likely a taste of what is brewing in the entire United States. It looked like the AK was full auto to me.

Not that that should matter....
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunphreak
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester

Not that that should matter....

exactly. since when having a video is a crime? i didn't see any "illegal" guns on the photos.

and anyone's curious about whether LEOs will support gun confiscations or not -- this is just as clear of an answer as it gets, later it'll be an "i was just doing my job" type of excuse.
  • Larry29Larry29 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Northern Mexico, I mean California is lost. Yes it is.
  • dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:exactly. since when having a video is a crime? i didn't see any "illegal" guns on the photos

I think it is a felony in CA to even think about weapons like that let alone having a pictures and or a video of one.