In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Here We Go Again,.....Same Guy!

Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=251417
Read the thread, and pick out the "one" that highball posted about before![8D]
Speaking of highball,.......where are you bud! Hope everything is OK.
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Speaking of highball,.......where are you bud! Hope everything is OK.
    I'll second that.

About the other thread. The pic that Mateo posted stretches the post too wide for my screen. Makes it too hard to read. Might be a good post, don't know.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    that's a very scary remark...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was talking about "Hobbyguy", and his thoughts that CCW is a privilege, and not a right given via the Constitution, and the 2nd. Amendment.
    Gee,.......I must be a bit "thick", as I take the words "bear arms", as the "right" to carry!
    Highball,.......check in bud! Let us know you are OK, even if you have no words of wisdom at the moment.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    I was talking about "Hobbyguy", and his thoughts that CCW is a privilege, and not a right given via the Constitution, and the 2nd. Amendment.
    Gee,.......I must be a bit "thick", as I take the words "bear arms", as the "right" to carry!
    Highball,.......check in bud! Let us know you are OK, even if you have no words of wisdom at the moment.

I do understand and what "words of wisdom" are you looking for? That this opinion is wrong like most of opinions nowdays?

Also, I kind of have a suspicion that HobbyGuy might have been sarcastic, but again, who knows.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not looking for any "wisdom" on that subject,........mainly just curious where Highball is.
    Hobbyguy is the one that went on the rant before about when he was a cop, he would have followed orders to confiscate guns, even if he knew it was against the constitution. He caught a lot of grief, and then started spewing "offensive" language at others.
    I don't think he was saying anything other than how he feels about CCW,..........he truly thinks that way, and that's ok for him, not for me![;)]
    Thought it might be of interest, but evidently not.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I fully understand. Well, it looks like you're right. One thing -- when SHTF people who try to go and disarm Americans better think twice, I think, or rather hope, that it's exactly what we have guns for. Personal protection is secondary, imo.
  • Options
    whompusswhompuss Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My youngest son is a Fed, he says he'll quit before he'll go after citizens guns. I maybe raised him right.