In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Canary * No. 7

Canary ass no. 12Canary ass no. 12 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
I (We) are all wondering if you have the liberty and can give updates as to the current affairs and status of your militia group ?

Comments

• Canary Ass no.10Canary Ass no.10 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    interesting..fill us in,if you can #7..[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Nothing but usual training happening. More recruits joining all the time.

I was rather hoping for more networking to happen between state militias. None, more than the usual. Cross training with other militias are not happening that I can tell.

The third continental congress may meet again this summer. Kinda a hush hush thing. I don't get much detail.

Watch for another constitutional convention. Be cautious of these, as I hear that it may not be of the founders ideals, but new amerikan ideals.

About all I can think of so far.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    third continental congress? Cross training state militias?
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the update Brother !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the update fm.
    edited November -1
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    3 law firms, and almost a MILLION dollars later, no....he is not hiding anything.
    Ya right. [:(!]

No judge wants to go on record, questioning the legitimacy of the president.
    That is why they are DENYING or DISMISSING cases without hearing them.
    Or threatening the people who are filing the cases.
    edited November -1
    Look, IF Obama IS a legal citizen, so be it.

However, ANY OTHER President would gladly, and WILLINGLY submit a birth certificate. There would never be these lawsuits seeking verified PROOF. The fact that he didn't come out the first time and put this ALL to rest, tells anyone with more than two brain cells, he ISN'T a citizen.

The article stands 100% CORRECT. The whole system is corrupt, and the time draws near for the PEOPLE to enforce the constitution. Even IF that means losing our fortune and lives, freedom MUST prevail.

Some of us have been waiting for the balloon to go up. We have readied ourselves. If there is supplies needed, better get on it NOW. There is no time left. We may well see in a short, what we are made of.

Are we ready to free the chains? Are we ready to ensure our CHILDREN and future generations a better life? Are WE finally ready to correct the wrongs? IS THE TIME FOR FREEDOM AND JUSTICE NOW?
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes the time is near and now. My taxes are out of control. Now they want to tax me (and you) even more. They are proposing a recreation tax - to golf, bowl, ect......You've got to be kidding !!![B)]

I say no more taxes !

I will no longer pay !

The Government stole from us.....trillions of $$$$$$$

Lets steal from them and stop paying taxes !!!!!!!!![}:)]

What would they do if 100 million tax payers all of a sudden just stopped ???
    Abort Cuomo
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    Yes the time is near and now. My taxes are out of control. Now they want to tax me (and you) even more. They are proposing a recreation tax - to golf, bowl, ect......You've got to be kidding !!![B)]

I say no more taxes !

I will no longer pay !

The Government stole from us.....trillions of $$$$$$$

Lets steal from them and stop paying taxes !!!!!!!!![}:)]

What would they do if 100 million tax payers all of a sudden just stopped ???

steal from them? It is impossible to do so. Defend what is yours from their fingers which are growing ever more sticky.....yes