In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How does one become a canary

Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981

Comments

• Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How simple it is,understanding and abiding by the constitution/2A is more important than being a CA.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    How simple it is,understanding and abiding by the constitution/2A is more important than being a CA.
    as I already do. It is nice to be among friends though
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

You already are among friends.[:)]
    edited November -1

You already are among friends.[:)]
    Thank you, I feel that way many times, then the mindless sheep begin their assault.
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute. I was a CA back when it started, and I didn't see my name on the list. Waad Upp wid dat?

Trinity +++
  • buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    understanding that that waynes world will only get you more oppression.

BTW TR how is the weather in waynes world? been part of any gun right compromises lately?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Todd...please understand I was not voicing an objection to you becoming a member...I was just voting as "Present" and not with an Aye or a Nay. I do not personally know you and you have not been around long enough for me to make an informed vote. I wanted to leave it to the other members... No offense intended.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Todd...please understand I was not voicing an objection to you becoming a member...I was just voting as "Present" and not with an Aye or a Nay. I do not personally know you and you have not been around long enough for me to make an informed vote. I wanted to leave it to the other members... No offense intended.
    none was taken ecc, I just did not have any desire to create a rift. I am going to haunt these pages, and people will then have a chance to "know" me better.
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    what a drama queen.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by afartinthewind
    what a drama queen.
    Please explain this
  • tracman49tracman49 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dont believe that the vast majority of americans will take up arms on behalf of our liberal left...whoever that is.....we all know...who they are....I am more concerned that the a long prolonged class war is much more possilbe....that is what I am preparing for in earnest.....
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    I want to join but I think I would be more effective as a lone wolf.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty

Suit yourself.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Lucky_Lefty

Ireland
    2178 Posts
    Posted - 03/24/2009 : 4:23:47 PM

Classic mis-understanding...EVERY single one of us is a lone 'wolf'...or fighting canary, in this instance.

We are individuals, banding together to do a job, Every one of us has his own thoughts, beliefs and values ...all having one belief above all.
    Individualism.
    That word encompasses so many areas as to nearly defy description..from freedom of the Citizen to unencumbered gun Rights.

We are scattered all across this fair land. We each can and will operate as a 'lone wolf' if neccessary ... make no mistake about it.
    edited November -1
    the person with a goal common to others is never a "lone bird". We are united by the cause, birds of a feather, right?
  • WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Todesengel,
    While I am not a member of the CA's, as I am already involved with a 2A/RKBA Group, although I acknowledge and support the CA's as they uphold the 2nd Amendment and Right to Keep and Bear Arms which makes us allies and wanted to welcome like minded individuals such as yourself.
    Regards
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf
    Todesengel,
    While I am not a member of the CA's, as I am already involved with a 2A/RKBA Group, although I acknowledge and support the CA's as they uphold the 2nd Amendment and Right to Keep and Bear Arms which makes us allies and wanted to welcome like minded individuals such as yourself.
    Regards
    Thank you wolf, it is always great to her from like minded people. I look forward to the time when enough wake up that we do not seem to be in a minority class.
    edited November -1
    quote:EVERY single one of us is a lone 'wolf'...or fighting canary, in this instance.

We are individuals, banding together to do a job, Every one of us has his own thoughts, beliefs and values ...all having one belief above all.
    Individualism.
    That word encompasses so many areas as to nearly defy description..from freedom of the Citizen to unencumbered gun Rights.

We are scattered all across this fair land. We each can and will operate as a 'lone wolf' if neccessary ... make no mistake about it.Well said, direct to the point and very concise Highball.

The concept is so very simple, yet a number of posters refuse, or are unable to grasp it.

Go figure...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    quote:EVERY single one of us is a lone 'wolf'...or fighting canary, in this instance.

Individualism.

We are scattered all across this fair land. We each can and will operate as a 'lone wolf' if neccessary ... make no mistake about it.Well said, direct to the point and very concise Highball.

The concept is so very simple, yet a number of posters refuse, or are unable to grasp it.

Go figure...

I am infact an individualist, but when the time comes I want at least one more with me so we can do waht all Americans should do anyway............watch each others backs
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

Individualism.

Go figure...

I am infact an individualist, but when the time comes I want at least one more with me so we can do waht all Americans should do anyway............watch each others backs
    One does not have to give up one's individualism, or individuality, to band together with others, as needed or desired, as long as that banding is voluntary.

My post was not directed at you, but rather, it was an affirmation of Highball's description.

We have been beset at times by those who cannot grasp the concept of "Individualism" and reconcile that with the concept of "The Brethren".

Simple stuff really, but beyond some, it seems.
  • WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They will figure it out when it happens I suppose and hopefully it won't be too late, as there is only so much we can do with the information that we give, it is up to each person what they do with that information and if they are concerned enough about the Constitution and the welfare of our Republic to join together and actually do something about it.