In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey HB, seen this and thought of you

Comments

• BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang taggers are smarter than some posters on here.[:D][^][;)]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    OHHH,YAAA...My thoughts exactly.
    I believe that the fix has been in for more years then I have been alive..and that is quite awhile.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I "fact checked" that and it turns out that is a photo of the actual cave Highbail and the other yellow canary * live in.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Gee Larry, don't you have some elderly ladies you have to beat down at the food court?

Maybe a few "young punks" that need you to assert your "authorita" to them?

Seems like an important guy like yourself would have more troubling things to attend to. You never know when one of those rouge mall workers will try to jack an employer. Thank goodness your here to "save" us Mr. Blart.

"The name is Blart, LARRY Blart." said Wayne's personal knob polisher.

[:)] <
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Better by far to live in a cave that one can walk out of..then to be forced to live in the cave of ones' own mind..trapped by ignorance and fear.
  • Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Gee Larry, don't you have some elderly ladies you have to beat down at the food court?

Seems like an important guy like yourself would have more troubling things to attend to. You never know when one of those rouge mall workers will try to jack an employer. Thank goodness your here to "save" us Mr. Blart.

That is pure gold brother freemind and has to be a sig line. lmfao
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1

Now that you bring it up, freeofamind, I am proud to have a job working and supporting my family. Thank Gawd I don't have to do something really dumb like hanging drywall.

OBTW, I can assure you that my job is secure, even in this recession, pays quite well, and, here is the greatest part-you help pay my salary!

So keep on working and don't spend so much time pounding your...ah...keyboard as I need your tax dollars to fund my lifestyle.

Oh, and thanks again.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    I "fact checked" that and it turns out that is a photo of the actual cave Highbail and the other yellow canary * live in.

Given the choice, I'd take the accomodations of the cave over the schithouse in which you reside.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1

Now that you bring it up, freeofamind, I am proud to have a job working and supporting my family. Thank Gawd I don't have to do something really dumb like hanging drywall.

OBTW, I can assure you that my job is secure, even in this recession, pays quite well, and, here is the greatest part-you help pay my salary!

So keep on working and don't spend so much time pounding your...ah...keyboard as I need your tax dollars to fund my lifestyle.

Oh, and thanks again.
    LMAO, another elitist who believes manual labor is beneath them.

People with that attitude make me sick. Keep thinking you are above us lowly construction workers. I bet most of my guys make 3 times your salary in a year doing that "dumb" drywall hanging
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Oh, and thanks again.

Well Ms. Lewinsky, at least we now know your last name. I thought your "public service" was over when you came out of the woodwork (oops, another referance to you job- working on wood). Out of curiodity, do you still have the dress? From the sound of it you never made a dime when you were off of your knees!

OH, you are a male? It all still applies!
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1