In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Went on A Rampage

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Yeah, I kinda went on a rampage. I made some pretty decent guy mad and I regret that. Heck, I regret making anyone mad. Plus, there are much more important things going on in the world than any silly disagreement between me and some of the guys here.

Like for example, can you believe that some scumbag criminal was bold and evil enough to gun down 4 LEO's for God's sake? Man, the criminals are getting bolder and bolder. I frankly fear that we are going to become lawless like much of Mexico.

Anyway, for what it is worth and all...........

Pickenup, I won't think any less of you if you just delete any topics I posted that are offensive. No, not lock, just delete whatever you chose and you won't hear any complaints from me.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I would hope that these posts do not get deleted.

They contain a wealth of information of some importance, e.g. proof of lies. Preserve these posts pickenup, please.

It seems as if the flurry of back and forth has died down and there is no need to make them go poof.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never fear, I am here to save.......

No poofing. But I have plenty of locks.