In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do you suppose ?

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
Been a long road ..the last 40 odd years. Been arguing about the Second Amendment for most of those years.
Right from the get-go, I understood that that Amendment covered our collective azes.that the Founders intended it as the last desperate defense against tyranny.

They fully intended us to use those weapons to restore America .in the event of a dictator moving on us.

One thing I finally noticed about anti-gun gun owners ..those New Americans that think governmental regulations, laws, edicts are just fine.They to a man seem to believe that ANY action taken to raise against tyranny is absolutely, totally doomed to failure.

That every man taking up arms is doomed to die at the end of a rope or bullet fired from a governmental goons gun.

Looks to me like they have no belief in themselves OR their fellow man.and there is no choice save to bow the knee.

Without the absolute conviction that Americans.REAL Americans. can use force of arms to restore American freedom ..what real use is there for arms ?

Therefore.what's the beef about a little restriction, here and there ?

What is the chant of the NRA, as they ding you for more money ?

"Without us ..the NRA ..you would already have lost your guns ..and if you don't send us MORE money.you SURELY will lose them tomorrow."

I didn't clearly understand it.but the entire NRA/anti-gun gun owner philosophy is that guns cannot bring back freedom.so we got to beg for every favor from corrupt slime bags.
This also points to the on-going argument over the word `weapon'. We are continually cautioned to never NEVER use that word..In spite of the fact that weapons is ALL that is keeping the slime bags even MODERATLY in line.

Comments

• Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    This also points to the on-going argument over the word `weapon'. We are continually cautioned to never NEVER use that word..In spite of the fact that weapons is ALL that is keeping the slime bags even MODERATLY in line.

The only person I ever saw trying to stop the term "weapon" from being used was Fox

Someone else jump on that bandwagon?
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    No..Fox just jumped on the bandwagon. I have run across that tired canard several times in the last several years in different articles.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Sad part is highball, there are 90 million gunowners so if they weren't so lazy as to inform themselves, then get off their lazy collective * and vote, this would've been handled the easy way. Why do americans procrastinate about a little problem until it becomes seemingly insurmountable?
    It's pathetic!
    I paid the NRA my $25 so I don't need to educate myself and vote, they will save me.