In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Australia is out of control

black_adder2black_adder2 Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
I would like to share an email with you I just got from an ebay customer who bought an inert grenade from us (hole in the bottom kind):

Hi there Joe,a short time ago i purchased a w.w.2 inert grenade from you which was held by customs at melbourne airport.Since then i got a permit from my local police,then i had to get a customs import permit which i have forwarded to the customs service at the airport.Now they will release the grenade by the normal postage system.I should receive it in 2-3 days.When i receive it i will send you positive feedback.The grenade arrived in australia very fast but was held up by some minor import problem which is now rectified.Cheers from Andy

Andy,

I am glad it is working out. I could never ever live in Australia, I am a firm believer in civil liberties including the right to keep and bear arms. This incident is an example of how ludicrous some of your politics have become over the last 20 years - the grenade is nothing more than a toy yet you are that put out for it.

It's tragic a great civilized country like yours has been overrun by foolhardy gun-grabbers!

Thanks,

Joe

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Really very simple.

Since they don't have the balls to fight for a basic human right..they don't get any.

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    It has always seemed to me that in each and every country/civilization that no matter how much all the citizens of that country/civilization seemed to all be worthless losers, that there would still be at least a small group that tried their best to do what was fair, honest and right.

Until I know more I can want to assume there was such a group in Australia (as well as England) before, during and after those countries lost most of their gun/self-protection rights and that they fought the best they could but lost anyway.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    His name was Crocodile Dundee.

He died in a shootout down there.

One man.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aussies deserve it. So will we, if we follow in their footsteps.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • Options
    rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I recall reading somewhere that the armed robbery rate in Australia has risen by something like 60 percent (figure may be wrong, but it was high) since law-abiding citizens were forced to give up their weapons. Pure coincidence, I suppose.[:(]
  • Options
    D.K.D.K. Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All the "geldings" live in Australia....Those with balls moved to New Zealand! I'd like some gun grabber try to take a gun from a Mauri!