In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GUN ban

aztilemanaztileman Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
Is there a handgun or firearms ban in the Treaty that is prposed?

Comments

• aztilemanaztileman Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could sombody please provide me with a link or info about what the Ban that Bush let slide entails? I thought it had to do pistol grips and bayo lugs etc. but one thing i am unsure of is the thing about replacing foriegn parts with American parts when altering guns. Any info would be helpfull as "Ignorance is not an excuse of the Law"
  • aztilemanaztileman Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have been talking to peole that are buying aks and ar lowers before the ban. thats going to ban them. i have not found any thing online about another ban. is it tru and if it is could you help me out with some links

thanks
  • jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lots of people are worried about H.R. 1022 that is being quitely pushed ahead right now by the anti-gun politicians. IF it were to actually get voted on and passed it would dramatically change what you could buy and even what you could sell. There are a few other proposed BS resoulutions also right now concerning ammo, 50 BMG rifles and other gun related stuff but HR1022 is the main one people are looking at.
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should be stock piling ammo ! There will be plenty of guns to find, or pickup....The shortage will be ammo.
    Abort Cuomo
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    You should be stock piling ammo ! There will be plenty of guns to find, or pickup....The shortage will be ammo.

i second that. though, i'd keep it under radar just so prices don't go up and there are no shortages [;)]
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't mean to be negative, but as far as assault weapon bans, it's not if but when.[:(]