In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOA Question

dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
Does anybody have a ball park figure for how big the GOA is? I heard around 500,000 members, but I'm not sure if that is true.

Comments

• tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I think that figure is closer to 650,000 but I belileve I got that info from reading a newspaper. About the only info I usually get about GOA I find in my GOA newsletter mailed to me every month or so. I don't usually hear or read about the GOA ANYWHERE but the newsletter.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.gunownersofamerica.org

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    tr.......I don't hear much about either,but I get the email s sent to me,and my congress people have noted that they sure get LOTS of emails and letters from INVIDUAL GOA members.....
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    LH, you sir are correct in that I forgot about the great email alerts the GOA sends me. Thanks for jogginy memory.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a postal letter from my Senator in reply to one of the email alerts I sent. This suggests that he or is staff either read my email or had received many others just like it from other GOA members. This is excellent news![:D]
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    dsmith.......It sure is......Keep up the pressure ! This is the only thing the Politcians understand....Voters that will vote them out of their job...
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I plan to keep the pressure up. Now is not the time for compromise. The NRA has been playing with compromise since 1934. And where did it get us? Fewer freedoms than ever and more attacks from the anti-gun individuals.