In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mass resident and can't purchase the gun I want

2»

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently, you know less than you would like to believe, Gun boy. You think that taxation without representation is THE reason for the Revolutionary War? Wrong. That was the cause for certain rebellions and civil disobedience, but was not the reason for April 19th, 1775, the Shot Heard 'Round The World. The reason was due to attempted GUN CONFISCATION. That is why the Minutemen rounded up their guns and met up against the Red Coats. The Boston Tea Party was not going to lead into the Revolutionary War.

Strangely enough, that is not how revisionists want you learning about the Revolutionary War. But for people who believe they know it all, versus people like me who know that if they want to know the truth, they need to look deeper, and not into a revisionist's version of history, this will not be perfectly apparent.

Our children's history books have very little about our Founding Fathers and Framers of the Constitution for a reason. I call it the "dumbing down" process of what will inevitably destroy our country as we know it, and lead us into the era of the Union of Amerikan Sozialist Republik (if they have their way about it)

Yeah, newgunguy, I know what you're thinking. You think this is a conspiracy theorist's extreme version of something that "cannot happen in America". That being true, I invite you to take a look at the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx, and find out just how far we've come along the way, and then, you may want to check out 1984 by George Orwell, and then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Don't disappoint me.....

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    NGG,Interesting how we have our point of view,and in your eyes it is wrong,and how you can say,oh well thats progress,basicly you r saying go along or leave ...hmmmm what are we saying about writeing off youur state,same thing.Expansion is necessary,lets see you talk about YOUR history and YOUR life in MASS> like it is oh so omportant to you...Just what do YOU think about the history of Kittery Maine?,Incorporated 1647 I believe...and your um....Necessary expantionn has DESTROYED it.I see just where you r coming from.What you deem important is what we do isn't....Just WHERE have i heard that attitude before? Oh ya thats right Massachusets,where the general population think they are the gift of the country and the peons next door don't count.Mass.With the privilegde of being tagged the worst and most aggressive drivers in the nation,I appluad all that Mass, has done in the past,geez why don't you expand your d*** state in the other direction!? MAAINE has LONG been the State that fokls like to visit BECAUSE it wasn't overcrowded,had folks that CARED in it,good values,attitudes....Look what you have done to OUR heritage,but thats Ok ain't it?Cause the great machine of Mass. HAS to expand,I know your heritage is MORE IMPORTANT than mine.Your MASS> attitude,like most is shining thru....Sorry ,I got on a rant.....Geez...
  • nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just glanced at Massachussets Firearms laws and darn, Y'all are not a free people over there in that country.

Please contain your politicians and laws to Massachussets.

Question for you history buffs.

If the Revolutionary War started with the red coats trying to confiscate arms, where did it begin- which state and town?

Just for my own fyi. I think there are only a few States left that would start another war if people tried to confiscate their firearms.

Maybe that's why they are slowly banning them, going over a generation or two so no one is shocked?

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Nitrouz,I agree....they will take their time and slowly dull the senses of the masses....most will not even know what they lost or when.Then...it will be TOO DA** LATE ![xx(]
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Three states got it first. Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York. In Pennsylvania, It was the first recorded (though perhaps not the first period) to receive the issued ordinance. They were also the first to play lip service and turn over a small portion of them.

I have found this information in the full detail to be exceeded by other findings, but to me, it is clear that a Gestapo-wannabe force was trying to take the people's weapons. From where is not as important, because we should all hang together or we may find ourselves all hanging separately.

Over the last century alone, 56 million people, all who believed "It can't happen here." were exterminated by their own governments after being disarmed. All in all, 170 million people were slaughtered by their own governments in all ways. Somehow, our government wants us thinking they will be different???

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.