In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

One for the good guys...er ah...geezers

ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was watching a little boob tube and the news interupted to say that an elderly woman was to be the victim of an attack in her home. Right up to the point where the senior pulled out her handgun and sent the would be attackers to the big house. It happens so rarely that we actually hear of the stories where gun owners use their weapons in exactly the manner they are needed that I couldn't resist. Didn't here what actually became of the attackers but I know the assault was thwarted by the gun toting granny. Way to go grandma!!!!!!!!!!

upsdFlag.gif
There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?

Comments

• WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This her by any chance?

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=176700

wwsm.GIF
    MOLON LABE

The Second Amendment begins when the First Amendment ends.
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No that's not her. This lady was here in the Southwest somewhere but not Texas. Evidently she shot one of the would-be attackers in the leg and they got away and they still managed to take some of her stuff but hey, at least they took a little lead with them too. This guy will get busted when he goes to fix that leg. News made it look like a real victory even though only a small one as it turns out. Hey, at least they reported it fron our side of the lie line.

upsdFlag.gif
    There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We need every positive report we can get.
    Go granny go. [:D] [:D] [:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.