In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anti-gun contributors

bk0331bk0331 Member Posts: 523 ✭✭
Can you help by listing some of the known anti-gun contributors. I know about AT&T and Levi's. Thanks.

Comments

• gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Time/Warner/AOL, Ed Asner, Demi Moore, Ted Turner/TNN/AMC,
    Val Kilmer, John(i love scientology)Travolta, Bono/U2, Mike Dell
    of Dell Computers, State Farm, AARP, American Medical Association,
    U.C Berkely's Violence Awareness Coalition (mostly old, tenured, liberal/communists), AT&T; in short, there's a lot of wealth funding those clowns that want to strip you of the fundamental right to self-defense because they can't stand the idea of ordinary citizens walking around with guns. That is for the moneyed elite and their bodyguards!

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Windys-listed in the book Patterns of Corporate Philanthropy.

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.
  • WodanWodan Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    pepsi, Mcdonald's, ram football franchise, target stores..........the list goes on forever. Every time I read about a corp or business who contributes........i boycott that business. I drive my wife nuts! boycott.......tell your friends, family and everyone. I even drive my coworkers nuts. When we go out to eat lunch, we only go places that don't contribute. This is sad because I like the taste of pepsi better than coke but it is the price of freedom.
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    I agree with all that what you said but I might add that McDonalds were in a documentary in England as reported as being supporters of the IRA a terroist organization.I believe it has never been reputed by them.So I do not go in there.

Glyn
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wodan

Ever try that new Vanilla Coke out on the market? It's some good stuff. I have switched my drink, upon realizing that pepsi are a bunch of elitists.

The only good liberal is a liberal, with a following.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hanes underwear. Seven Eleven stores. Dannon Yogurt. Jimmy Dean Sausages.

"The powers delegated by the proposed constitution to the federal governmentare few and defined, and will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace negotiation, and foreign commerce"
    -James Madison
  • dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, more names; aarp, state farm, amc(the movie people), target gee the list keeps going and going... respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson
    edited November -1
    I'll give you one.... Hollywood. Just about every single one of them are Kommies. Ex. Rosie O'donnell, Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Demi Moore, the list goes on and on. A bunch of Kommies.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I said before, maybe we should develop a list of businesses we should support. Likely it would be shorter than a list of the ones we shouldn't.
    edited November -1
    Ain't it the truth....

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hallmark cards is a very big contributer,and sad to say,I only will wear Levi Jeans ever since I was about 16 and now Im almost 31.I found out they were the single biggest donater to Hand gun control.I recieved my July Issue of the Second Ammendment Foundation news letter and I seen an article written to Levis asking a question as to why they were anti gun.They responded very hostile and made it clear they were not changing their position.So no more Levis for me,and I havent bought a Hallmark card in a couple yeaars.

Best!!

Rugster
  • dhdh Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read all this before on a thread on here and since then I have switched to Wranglers after years of only buying Levi's.I think another Hollywood type is Danny Glover also.
  • Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Danny Glover, that's great. He isn't so anti-gun that he refused to make tons of money from the Lethal Weapon series. A hypocrite, like all of the Hollywood liberals.
  • beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sprint help fund the defeat of conceal carry in Missouri in 2000.
    Hallmark card owns the Christian card company called DaySpring.
    edited November -1
    I can't stress this enough when I say this. Do you honestly think elitists want common people being equal to themselves in any way???

Of course they don't.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rugster and DH- Try LL Bean Jeans. I prefer them to Levis any day. They are cheaper, and I would find it hard to beleive that they would contribute to anti gunners, considering they make hunting clothes and boots-then again you never know.

"The powers delegated by the proposed constitution to the federal governmentare few and defined, and will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace negotiation, and foreign commerce"
    -James Madison
  • dhdh Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never heard of them jeans.I have an artificial right leg below the knee and that leaves my fake leg with a ridge right across my knee.Ordinary jeans will rip from left to right over that "edge".Levis have and once a new pair of Wranglers did and that's why I never bought any,but for the past year that's what I have bought and so far so good,maybe I'm not as rough on them as I used to be.
    edited November -1
    greetings, as long as we're making a list and checking it twice... alex balwin , kim bassinger, sly salone ... respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson
    edited November -1
    Sylvester Stallone?? As in Rambo??? That is interesting. The guy from the action films that use all sorts of guns is a gun grabber. The hypocrisy of the antigunner stands out here.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
    edited November -1
    greetings, hey gunfreek ,yessir the very same, at one of those planet hollwood gaylas. came out with its time for gun limitation. i really liked the rambo series, had to go cold turkey on them, bruce willis and arnold s. also because of their association. respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson
    edited November -1
    Damn hypocrits.

That must be why I hardly ever watch the idiot box anymore.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • lokdok1lokdok1 Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greetings all! this thread has been a real eye opener for me!From now on, not only am I going to watch where I shop, but my kids are going to be directed to the "right" products also. It might not help much , but it's something. By the way, didn't Ed Asner beat a drum to free that murdering beast Mumia?
    edited November -1
    Never trust a gun toting actor. This, in their opinion, is work for professionals, which they are (HA!), and they have the Jedi-like mastery over these things that we, the normal people, could never hope to attain.

In real life, we don't have stand ins.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak