In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Calling all Constitutionalists......

MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
OK, I've about had it with all the Sex, Lies, and Video Tape. When are we going to take a stand and march on Washington, DC and place all those crooks under arrest? I'm talking about 99.9% of our Senate and House of Representatives. Each and every one of them has taken an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Not a one of them has. They continually pass more and more illegal laws, not just regarding guns, but all other matters as well. It is not the Feds job to regulate abortion, drugs, guns, transportation, etc, etc. They have taken these powers upon themselves and away from the individual states. As it is written, each state has to make it's own decisions regarding these issues. For instance, if Nevada wants abortions and Utah does not and you don't like abortion, then you need to move to Utah. Each state has the right to form it's own opinions. On the same hand, each state must make allowances to residents of other states to accomodate the differences. For instance, the way it's supposed to work anyway, my CCW card from Nevada should be good to go in New York City.....whether or not New York City residents have the right to carry or not. Doesn't matter? But try that today!!! The only accomodation you'll get from NYC is a jail cell. Totally illegal, but that's what would happen.
We need to follow the directive of our Constitution and rise up in rebellion, take back our streets, counties, states, and entire country. Not in the name of some religion or other group, but in the name of America.
So OK, I'll step off my soap box. Let's see what you guys can come up with on this topic?

Forget the Jones's.....I keep up with the Simpsons!

Comments

• jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with you brother. We need to take back this nation from those who would make us subjects to a tyranny.

If you didn't vote you can't complain...But if you did vote.. RAISE HELL!
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I voted.... and I raise hell on a regular basis.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak