In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What rights???????

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
Do we really have Any anymore?

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Nope.

All Privileges.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rights???.....NO!!!
    We have permission.
    Limited, of course.
    And with each passing day, it gets worse. [V]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rights??? I'm not sure if we allow those anymore. Let me consult my 9th Circuit Court three judge panel and get back to you.

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." -Gandhi
  • 2gun2gun Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if our founding fathers had known what was coming they would have written a bill of responsibilities as well. that way the rights would have some value and people wouldnt be so ready to give them up for a little security.

something earned has a lot more value than something free
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    You can go to the Smithsonian and view the Bill of Rights and Constitution which once gave us rights.

I can still remember the good old days when we had them......

125_button_kerry_nodeal.gif
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    The Judges are installed at the politicians whim.......There are nothing BUT Idiots in office,or running.......WHO we gonna vote in?
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Red223
    You can go to the Smithsonian and view the Bill of Rights and Constitution which once gave us rights.

The constitution gives us no such thing. The constitution says that the government can not meddle with the rights that God gave us.
    God gives us rights, not governments.
    Governments take rights away.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen.

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"