In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Defend the Constitution: YOU are a Terrorist

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Well, it looks like the government has accelerated and escalated their frantic moves to stop any possibility of a citizen awakening here in America.

This should be evidence enough to convince anyone with a brain that we are well on the road to totalitarianism/fascism right here in our own "free" nation.

The Phoenix FBI "Joint Terrorism Task Force" has put out a pamphlet which can be viewed on the attached link. Make sure you also open the link which shows the back of the pamphlet (second link from keepandbeararms).

There it describes "defenders of US Constitution against federal government and the UN (Super Patriots)".

....and....

Those who "Make numerous references to US Constitution".

....as....

Potential "Domestic Terrorists" and "Right Wing Extremists"

By exercising your freedom of speech and by advocating a return to the Constitution, you are to be under government surveillance/suspected as being "Domestic Terrorists".

We can all guess the next step......

And so it continues.

http://seclists.org/politech/2001/Nov/0080.html

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Captain,
    I have seen this before. Your right, we are well on the path. Hope enough people are smart enough to prepare for "what could happen".
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Seems based on their flter, they should be quite busy with all the brown "terrorists" in the South west. Yet those folks don't even make it on their "Hate Group" list. Strange?

Did you post this in GD lt? This is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. It must be getting close.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Seems based on their flter, they should be quite busy with all the brown "terrorists" in the South west. Yet those folks don't even make it on their "Hate Group" list. Strange?

Did you post this in GD lt? This is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. It must be getting close.

No jp, I didn't.

Figured a certain mod may be offended and/or think it was related to the constitution and ultimately ban it to here anyway.

I think i'll C&P it to a new topic over there and see what develops.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [V]

I agree with Wolf, put it on general.....who knows, maybe it will wake one or two of them up
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very disturbing, but I am not suprised. I believe they despise the Constitution about as much as they do the people who support it.[:(!]
    edited November -1
    It is now posted on general with one or two minor word changes and one addition related to being so labeled if you even "request the authority" of a stop.

If this stuff doesn't give a person reason to stop and seriously reflect on what we have become and where we are headed as a nation, then that person is beyond any hope.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be willing to wager, that there are "some" people who do not post in this forum, for this very reason. At least ones that agree that there IS a problem concerning our government and the Constitution. They "may have" a legitimate fear of getting on yet "another" list formulated by our ever watchful rulers. Then again, maybe there are NO lists, thus no worries.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    I would be willing to wager, that there are "some" people who do not post in this forum, for this very reason. At least ones that agree that there IS a problem concerning our government and the Constitution. They "may have" a legitimate fear of getting on yet "another" list formulated by our ever watchful rulers.

I've thought that for a long time

The "dangerous" ones, so to speak, are the ones who just lurk.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently, they fear us "hardliners".
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The direction things are heading, it appears that in the not to distant future, the meer mention of the word "Constitution" or "Bill of Rights" will find you shackled to a wall in some deep dark jail cell. Remember IMUS - Nappy Headed HO ??? Was that the tip of the iceberg?
    Abort Cuomo
  • dannavy85dannavy85 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seriously think the armed forces would turn their guns against this government if it became insanely fascistic.
  • 1776-19761776-1976 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If this is true I would have just as much distrust toward the local leo's for keeping it secret as the feds who put it out.
  • Aaron.Combs1Aaron.Combs1 Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah i guess i am a domestic terrorist serving in the armed forces that defend that same government and its people who label me a domestice terrorist. wow i was lied too... lol