In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Calling the canary band........

Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
May I be allowed to join?

Do you feel that the Second Amendment allows the Federal government to regulate, restrict, limit, background check, set up FFLs' as the only legal seller of new weapons, or otherwise infringe on the free movement of non-crew-served weapons in America ?No

Do you understand that Collective methods of controlling and manipulating people is destructive of the freedoms we are supposed to enjoy here in America ?Yes

......................Mission Statement..............................
........For The "Order of The Brethren of The Canary *"...........

As a member, I Swear to;

Understand, live by, and believe in The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights in these United States of America as it was written by the Founding Fathers.

Present the consistent message of adherence to the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights, personal liberty, limited government and the founding principals of individualism.

Teach the uneducated to help them clarify and understand how the Republic was meant to be and how it can be saved.

Support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.

Support the fact that the United States Government has NO BUSINESS in making gun control legislation, insofar that the Second Amendment precludes it.

Understand, rehearse, be able to repeat, and live by the Second Amendment ;
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. XXX

The Second Amendment may only be interpreted one way, as written, and explained in the journals of our founding fathers.

The b.o.r. needs to be returned to, and enforced as the law of the land to ensure the freedom of our children, and future generations of citizens. Nothing less than this return should be tolerated from our "duly elected officials" who have repeatedly shown their indifference to the will of the people, nor respect for our history and freedoms.

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
  • Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I trust jp, so I too say Aye.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,308 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Although Todesengel is brand new here with only a few posts, I could not find anything in his postings that would lead me to believe that he would stray from the constitution.

My vote is Aye.
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HE's ben a solid anti-collectivist from everything I've seen, I add my affirmative vote!
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will vote present once again.
    I leave it up to the members more capable of discerning intent from very few posts.

This is not meant as an insult in any way to Todesengel BTW.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    I leave it up to the members more capable of discerning intent from very few posts.

It is understandable. I do not minD being around awhile longer. I wont even be offended if I am denied for whatever reason. Nothing will change my pov, I will still be the same person.
    edited November -1
    I won't hold a post count against anyone, as I was admitted with a similar post count. If it was OK for me, then I can't object to another being held to the same standard [:D].
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rkba4ever
    I won't hold a post count against anyone, as I was admitted with a similar post count. If it was OK for me, then I can't object to another being held to the same standard [:D].

Nor should you.
    Notice you are prior to me BTW.[;)]

Once again I will reiterate that my lack of a vote is simply what it is. I am fine with it either way, but will not make a vote on someone that I am unaware of previously to this.

I leave it up to others rather than saying "nay"![^]
    Maybe I simply should have not made a comment, but that is not what I am about.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    "AYE". But I will be watching you..... [;)][:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rkba4ever

Nor should you.
    Notice you are prior to me BTW.[;)]

Once again I will reiterate that my lack of a vote is simply what it is. I am fine with it either way, but will not make a vote on someone that I am unaware of previously to this.

I leave it up to others rather than saying "nay"![^]
    Maybe I simply should have not made a comment, but that is not what I am about.

Actually, you speaking your mind is THE best thing for us. If someone doesn't feel they can speak their mind, then we are no better than todays politicians. Me, well, I'd rather you have you say what you feel and express your opinion. And. besides, maybe it was ME who should have held their tongue........... or in this case, fingers [:I]
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aye.

From all the previous posts I have researched, it appears Todesengel has his schit wired tight.[;)]
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Aye.

From all the previous posts I have researched, it appears Todesengel has his schit wired tight.[;)]

AYE from here also.

Lance
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

+1

No offense to Todesengel, but it's hard to truly know where new members may be coming from...
    edited November -1
    Ok, I withdraw my request for admission. Thanks for the yays, no opinion, and input.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Ok, I withdraw my request for admission.

Tod,

May I inquire as to why you would do this?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Ok, I withdraw my request for admission.

Tod,

May I inquire as to why you would do this?
    no need to split the ranks or make a member feel uncomfortable. I can bide my time, I am not going anywhere yet, lol. I am new and maybe some people would ust like more of a history before being comfortable. No malicous intent on my part
    edited November -1
    no need to split the ranks or make a member feel uncomfortable. I can bide my time, I am not going anywhere yet, lol. I am new and maybe some people would ust like more of a history before being comfortable. No malicous intent on my part.

Tod,

Stick around. I believe you'd be a welcome addition. [;)]