In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

England to Ban Bedside Tables

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
They shoulda kept this quiet. Now rumor has it that the British government will soon ban bedside tables.

http://www.jamesmcadam.co.uk/portfolio_html/sb_table.html

f2520l.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sad. Very sad. In England, they even tried to ban certain knives. They had chefs stating in front of the sheeple that certain knives had no purpose for cooking.
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG! That is so damn hilarious!

I love the expression on the face of that poor twit. I think they are literally going back to medieval over there! [:D]

-Wolf

wwsm.GIF
    MOLON LABE

The Second Amendment begins when the First Amendment ends.
  • Options
    Broomie2Broomie2 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wonders never cease.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
    Texas State Rep. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    That almost looks like some type of braveheart set up, I don't see why they'd want to ban something like that though. Unless they're afraid that club will get up in the night and beat its owner to death.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    That almost looks like some type of braveheart set up, I don't see why they'd want to ban something like that though. Unless they're afraid that club will get up in the night and beat its owner to death.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif

Well, no the authorities are afraid that the otherwise defensless homeowner will beat the home intruder to a bloody pulp. And they can't have that because that would be some of that beastly "violence" the Brits are trying to stamp out.

Although so far all their "stamping out" has only disarmed the peaceful citizens and not the violent thugs.

f2520l.jpg
  • Options
    Daniel HomerDaniel Homer Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "What about bedside chairs?" [:D]

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

"Move and the bunny gets it"