In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More from NJ

woodchuckjohnwoodchuckjohn Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
I put a gun on consignment at my local gun shop on Friday and was informed by the owner that our Attorney General has an edict on her desk to be signed this week which will require a permit to purchase a pistol to retrieve the fire arm if it does not sell. The gun is registered, it took a firearms purchase permit to buy it in the first place so where is the logic to this harrassment? Just another example of what we are up against in the People's Republic of NJ. Also the purchase of ammo requires a Federal Firearms ID card. Pennsylvania is looking might good to me.

Comments

• tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Most gun-hating liberals seem to hate and want to cause problems for the peaceful, lawfull gun owners more than they want to for the violent, gun-toting criminals. I guess since the criminals are so hard to control (that is why lawful citizens need arms) then the liberals second choice is to harass lawful gun owners. Reason being that only the already lawful gun owners will jump throw each and every gun control hoop the gun haters put in our way.

It is almost as if the anti-gun liberals are an organization dedicated to making the violent, gun-toting criminals job safer for them.
  • rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen to that, goto the people's repulic of maSSachusetts sometime, talk about police state.[xx(]