In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shooting near me

crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
14 year old kid broke into a house to steal among other things guns...
Homeowner was in the hospital recovering from a car accident, he had a houseguest watching the place.. 14 year old drew on the house guest and was killed, two other accomplices have been aprehended and no charges are being filed on the house quest...

What kills me is that the mother said in a local tv interview "if he had fired in the air he (her son, the robber of guns) would have ran"...

And what would he have done with the guns IF he did run? I know she is a grieving mother, but damn...

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Think parenting had anything to do with it? Naaahhhhhh.
  • dannavy85dannavy85 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another child murdered by the lawless beliefs of liber-fascism.
    edited November -1
    [?] That child was not murdered. Maybe you do not understand the definition of that term. You certainly missed it when the definition of personal responsibility was explained. Look them both up.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Another child murdered by the lawless beliefs of liber-fascism.
    I have a suggestion;
    Keep your 'Child' the hell out of my house....and you, too.

See how easy it all is ?

No thief...no dead 'child'.
  • crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    They had no idea where the kid was, and were starting to get worried... Then the deputy knocked on their door...
    edited November -1
    quote:They had no idea where the kid was

This is usually the common denominator.
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    he should have fired into the air?? is she joking??
    her precious little angel got what he deserved!...god, i love your country where people can still defend themselves legally and where you can defend your own property, i am truly envious of you!
    i keep preaching to people here that we have to get rid of compulsory voting so we will be able to get common decency put back into our legal system...i say legal system because that is what we have, a legal system, not like you where you have a justice system!..justice doesnt enter into our laws at all!
    the victim should be given all praise for having the guts to stand up for himself, there should be no talk of charges against him at all.
    i am fully aware that the pressure to take away your rights is stronger than ever before in your countries history...take it from someone who lives in a country where we have no rights, only priveledges...IF YOU GIVE AWAY ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS THEY WILL GO AFTER MORE AND MORE OF THEM!!
    AND IGNORE THE ONES WHO SAY THAT THEY WONT TAKE YOUR HUNTING RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS...THEY ARE LIARS!!
    as far as im concerned, and ive learnt the lesson the hard way, if anyone trusts any politician they are fools!
  • dannavy85dannavy85 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kids these days are ignorant spounges thinking there's no serious negitives to their actions. It's the result of liberal-fascism indoctrination in our schools.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Kids these days are ignorant spounges thinking there's no serious negitives to their actions. It's the result of liberal-fascism indoctrination in our schools.
    I will buy into some of that. I see where you were going with your original post.

Hard to see sarcasm/intent over a forum..no * expressions, no tone of voice.

While my post still stands...it just is no longer directed at you.
  • triple223taptriple223tap Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kids these days are ignorant spounges thinking there's no serious negitives to their actions. It's the result of liberal-fascism indoctrination in our schools.

spounges? negitives? It's the result of liberal-fascism indoctrination in our schools?

You're the original poster child for what's wrong. Ill-educated morons.

It's not the fault of schools. It's the fault of your sorry-assed parents who never saw to it that you learned anything, including 5th grade spelling.