In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

treason is changing the united states constitution

ccddbb95448ccddbb95448 Member Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭
We should shoot anyone for treason who changes the constitution of
America. An attack on it is an attack on our country.
join me in keeping America free from treason.

Comments

• ccddbb95448ccddbb95448 Member Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it just me or is the constiution of the United States of America
    to protect us from our government!
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes it is treason, and no it's not just you. The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights was written to protect you and all of us from oppression and tyranny. Unconstitutional changes are treason. Generally, additions to it are not, unless they expand an already enumerated power of the Constitution, or infringe on the rights of Americans. One big difference about the goverment, to which powers are illustrated, is that their powers are ALL listed, and they have no more. Rights, as predicated by the 9th and 10th Amendments, are not absolutes. That means more of them exist, but the ones enumerated are ones that cannot be infringed upon, period.

But laws without actions are merely ideas.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    edited November -1
    You know, if gun manufacturers had any sense at all, when any gun kontrol edicts passed on into law, like the pseudo-assault rifle ban, for example, by Colt manufacturers, I would sell the M-16s that they make for the military for the prices that all the rest of us pay. They should realize that if they resist the changes made to our laws, they will be well supported inthose decisions. I would just as soon tell them to get the crap off the books, or we will not make any more of them for anyone. The same could be made for those who are involved in gun manufacturing law suits for criminal misuse of their legal product. Some of the BS I've seen about this would be like suing a car manufacturer because someone stole a car and ran someone over with it, or bcause a car shouldn't be made that can go faster than 65 mph (no laws exist against this).

Complete BS is all it is. Let's ban fire and water. More kids die every year from these two things more than are killed by guns.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Mr KeyMr Key Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ccddbb95448
    We should shoot anyone for treason who changes the constitution of
    America. An attack on it is an attack on our country.
    join me in keeping America free from treason.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ccddbb95448;
    When you say, "join me" I just have to ask, are you planning on shooting someone?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D]I would Suggest: Going to the= www.ATF Online.com, Read Directives from Mr. Slick Willie and Dianne (I'm much smarter than the Founding Fathers) Feinstein. It is a WEB SITE guaranteed to impress. Just go to the search box and type in "Clinton" (that'd be as good place as any to start).

"I pledge allegiance to North American Federation and too the Higherarchy for which we Function. One World, Under an Enity, with Security and Semblance of Freedom for all".

(I would expect this little Narrative to propel me higher up the "Hit List".)[8D]

Ronnie G. Perkins
    edited November -1
    We the people should take them to court. Then let our government shoot them for treason.
    edited November -1
    With all money the N.R.A. makes it should take our government to the highest court in the land and make them stop attacking our god and country given right to own and bear arms. Ninety percent of the people that signed the bill of rights died to set us free, lets not let the senators or congress men trample on the vary things that our founding fathers died for.
  • MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am so glad to see some of you people starting to think like this. I have been saying this for 5-6 years. My idea would be to start a million man "armed" march on Washington DC. I believe that we need to walk in on the Congress and Senate and place 95% of those inside under arrest. Place them in the DC jail, along with the DC police, mayor, et al (read crooked politicians who support gun bans) and then have the Supreme Court rule the proceedings. Of course, we would need to find the best Constitutional Lawyers available to present our case. I think it would straighten up alot of the problems we are currently having.
    What do ya' think?? [;)]

Forget the Jones's.....I keep up with the Simpsons!
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't expect Congress to do anything about anything. The only time I've known Congress to be proficient: When they passed their own Social Security Plan (a midnight move, by the way). Weapons are important to them! The Weapons carried by their Security (which they will be afforded, the rest of their lives).

Fienstein said: If a person has an Assault Weapon; It's obvious they intend to commit a crime! (Is this why the ATF, DEA, FBI, and Local Police Officers have Mini 14's, AR-15's, M-1 Carbines, MP-5's, Tear Gas, Helicopters, Armored Personnel Carriers?) Miss Feinstein assumes; All Law Enforcement are the epitome of Integrity. It is obvious to me; Madame Feinstein has dis-asscociated herself from the REAL WORLD. Can't see much except Blue Skys from a Lofty Tower.

Ronnie G. Perkins
    edited November -1
    You know, Ronnie, the minute the gun ban lobby feels it is successful at disarming the populace, law enforcement is next.....

"..Now that we have successfully taken all the guns off the street, you don't need your guns anymore."

Death to Tyrants!!!

• SunraySunray Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "...sell the M-16s that they make for the military for the prices that all the rest of us pay..." Yep, that'd work. That's why Colt lost the government contract. I believe your M4's are being made in Europe someplace. Holland, I think. Colt hasn't made them for years. Any business that threatens the government is nuts. Government contracts are extremely lucrative and no business would do anything to lose one.
    edited November -1
    Those M4's are JUNK!!!! If that would make them happy, to give our military non-reliable guns, then the hell with 'em. There are all sorts of soldiers reporting their guns jamming and misfiring. And I give Colt all the credit in the world for what they do. Even so, the same government limits their own market; they were in a lose-lose battle from the beginning.

I hope they are happy with their junk guns, and I hope our soldiers don't have their weapons fail at inopportune moments, although I don't have a lot of faith that will happen.

Death to Tyrants!!!

edited November -1
    "200 YEARS of LIBERTY", in 1976, Ruger, Colt, Marlin (to name a few) inscribed this FACT on GUNS; "200 YEARS of LIBERTY". I think to inscribe Guns with this statement was very appropriate. I doubt there will be many more inscribed Guns Dipicting "LIBERTY".

In 200+ years we "The People" have gone from Prophetic Leadership to Pathetic Leadership.

Thomas Jefferson: "IS THIS the kind of protection we receive in return for the Rights we give up? Besides; The Sprit of the Times, may alter, WILL ALTER. Our Rulers will become corrupt, our people careless. A single Zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims. It can never be too often repeated, that the time for fixing every essential right on a legal basis is while our rulers are honest and OURSELVES UNITED.

1768 ~The Liberty Song~ xcerp. "Come Join hand and hand brave Americans all, And rouse your Bold Hearts at Liberty's call"; Then join hand in hand brave Americans all, by Uniting we Stand, by Dividing we Fall" "All ages shall speak with amaze and applause, with the Courage we'll show in support of our Laws; To die we can bear; - but to Serve we disdain, for Shame is to Freemen more Dreadful than Pain.

Idea taken from Thoreau; I would much prefer the option of Being a Good Citizen as to being a Bad Subject, but that is your choice and not mine. I will do what is appropriate; Too assure my Rights as well as my Fellow Citizens. If you deem me Radical, then let it be so, I will be in League with the Founders of This Great Nation. I will remain Loyal to their Edicts, which inturn proves courage and assures Freedom, while conformity proves nothing and assures nothing.

(sorry! I am afraid this was more Ronnie Perkins than Henry David Thoreau)
    [;)]