In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Icranch...

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
How is that country over there..? Was going to take a trip thru there..then seemed unneccessary.
When do YOU think it will be the hour of the time ?

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    You don't seem to be responding....
    What do you know about the Gestapo force that murdered Cooper ?http://www.hourofthetime.com/william.htm

You come on this forum challenging people that have been in the Second Amendment fight for anywhere from today to 40 years ago..and start throwing rocks ?
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell me about throwing rock if I throw a pebble it's to wake someone
    up.If I have hurt anyone anyway I am truley sorry. Beyond this I really wish you would more clearly make your point. Don't fold on a
    spirited discussion If you get upset you own it don't try to sell it
    to me.Think make your point or get out of the way.[;)]

Woodsie
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I am not sure what is going on here, but for the moment you both have my attention.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
    edited November -1
    quote:Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist..( lcranch )

New thesis ? Studying intelligence levels ?

Read any of the fights that have raged across this and GD Forum ?..Concerning Rights..gun and others ?

'Hurt..' ? Hardly..and getting out of the way ain't in the cards.

Open forum..anybody has their say.Just don't expect to blow into town with one liners and carry the day.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lcranch,
    Over the years we have seen a lot of people blow through these forums. Some come for help. Others to help. Still others come just to argue, or try to show off their intellect. (Sometimes end up showing the lack of) Some stay and become contributing members of the forums. Others fade away when the responses (or lack of) are not to their liking.

The way you started, by throwing out questions like these, with no opinion of your own, I would tend to error on the side of caution when engaging these kinds of people in discussions. While I am not saying you are one, there have been many trolls through here. You would not be the first, nor would you be the last. Post your opinions, we can go from there.

There is quite a diverse group here. Answers can be had, to most any question. With a quick "search" of almost any topic, you will find that it has probably been discussed here already.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
    edited November -1
    I think that is very reasonable. It is both my opinion and finding over many years of working with people like Jerry Spence of Ruby Ridge
    to focus on the law of the land. Any body wants to check me out I consulted on Ruby Ridge and if you don't know what that means look it up. [;)] I'll be back OH hi Hi Ball keep shining your stars[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    quote:I consulted on Ruby Ridge

Indeed

quote:to focus on the law of the land

There seems to be an inability to string enough words together to make sentences from you.

Ruby Ridge ? So now we get the 'real story'...hmmmm ?

The hair on the back of my neck is not staying down..and I believe that I know why.
    edited November -1
    Hi balls what we don't know is way beyond what we do know. Can you write a paragraph or is that just not there anymore. Check out "The
    Executioner's Song" by Norman Mailor see if he mentions me. By the way
    your no Carl Rogers[;)]If you can even tell any of us who Gerry Spence
    is and what he did about the Ruby Ridge case I would stand all amazed.[;)]

Woodsie
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sure Highball knows who Gerry Spence is.
    Its not who you know, its what you know-and I have not seen anything indicating that you know anything.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • juddroyjuddroy Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now lcranch,tell me something. Is it Gerry or Jerry.
    I just need some clarification from you.Hey you know
    those garden eatin critters are causin some shootin
    I hear.Safe if they are dogs though???? Research,and time
    reveal alot about a person.Been to Eager lately.Washington
    is nice this time of year. Send the boys up for a visit LOL
    edited November -1
    It's Gerry my spelling is awful. His office Jackson Hole Wyo. I don't
    think he's ever shot a gun. What he does in a court room is truly amazing and I don't get amazed much. What he did to the FBI and pre ATF is unmatched and I believe will never be matched.Of course the 2,000,000,000.00 of our tax money that his client Emelda Marcos has shows she picked a good lawyer maybe the best there ever was. Lawyers are kind of like high tech gun slingers I always make sure one or two owe me a favor.[;)] If you want to call his office let me know its not easy but doable.[;)]

Woodsie