In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NEW SHOCKING ! Evidence !

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Not interested in the 'people'.

Only interest is in the 3 % out there.
    edited November -1
    quote:Not to mention what kind of "not thought thru" government whould these yahoo 3% come up with.
    Its' called the 'Constitution' and 'Bill of Rights'.

No surprise that you would never recognize it..and tremble in fear at its' regaining...
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    As U know I generally don't take this forum seriously, due to the futilty and general ignorance of REALITY !

I would like to point out that with the population voting in a MARXIST, afer voting in the SON of the NEW WORLD ORDER isn't it clear the people are not interested in the Constitution, or they have no idea what they are doing.

I feel the constitution has been void at the latest 1913. All discusion past that point is just the eroding of the presumption oof a constitution, and the BAR allowing us to pretend it is relavant at all. It is not, try fighting the Federal Government with your silly constitution, they will crush U.

$ is our GOD and our LAW , you do not have the keys to the printing press so U are just SLAVES to there system
    Oh, melkor, you just never cease to show everyone your yellow stripe.[:o)] Although you seem to have an accurate grasp of when and why we were subverted from within, you 'give up' when you should, rather, 'stand up'.

As for me, I'll keep right on advocating for a return to constitutional principles and keep on trying to awaken more people to not only those principles, but to the fact that we have been hijacked, along with the how and the why.

Defeatism does not suit me, but since you wave defeatism around like a banner, how about you simply step aside and allow the 3% and the 'men' some elbow-room, so we can get to business.

You are the proverbial turd in the punchbowl, melkor and you represent the whispering voice that all is hopeless and we should all just give up.

No thanks, I ain't buying your particular brand of snake-oil.[:)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Well as regognized I do have a grasp of the situation , thus my realization of NO HOPE for the Constitutional REPUBLIC. I Certainly don't want a democracy, that gave us idiot Obama.

I am a voice of reason, reminding U that your next step will be the Federal Pen. or Firing Squad. For I once again remind U that your intentions may be noble and may be RIGHT, however me and most the other vets swore to defend the constitution, and your insurection, and rebellion will be seen as just that, an internal threat by right wing wackos. True better than Left wing wackos, but wackos all the same.

U wackos try a Mc Veigh and we all will suffer. LOOK AT how the Militia vanished overnight. Your 3 % is probably more like .000000001 percent SO good luck to all 289 of U. Hope U have the same success a Bunch of Germans and an Austrian did from a Beer Pub.

I'll even buy a round of beers [:D]
    Drugs/excessive intoxicating liquor lead to incoherence and nonsensical postings.

Defeatism leads nowhere but certain enslavement.

I guess that I'll just keep on ringing the alarm-bell, your lame attempt to link that action with domestic terrorism, notwithstanding.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well as regognized I do have a grasp of the situation , thus my realization of NO HOPE for the Constitutional REPUBLIC. I Certainly don't want a democracy, that gave us idiot Obama.

I am a voice of reason, reminding U that your next step will be the Federal Pen. or Firing Squad. For I once again remind U that your intentions may be noble and may be RIGHT, however me and most the other vets swore to defend the constitution, and your insurection, and rebellion will be seen as just that, an internal threat by right wing wackos. True better than Left wing wackos, but wackos all the same.

U wackos try a Mc Veigh and we all will suffer. LOOK AT how the Militia vanished overnight. Your 3 % is probably more like .000000001 percent SO good luck to all 289 of U. Hope U have the same success a Bunch of Germans and an Austrian did from a Beer Pub.

I'll even buy a round of beers [:D]

Tell ya what melkor,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You are either tired, inebriated, or under the influence of one or more recreational pharmaceuticals.

Anyhow, I will give you approximately 30 minutes to re-read your post, think about it, and perhaps edit it before I point out the discrepancies and dismantle it, which, by the way, will not be at all difficult.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Time's up, stupid.

Well as regognized I do have a grasp of the situation ,

You've got a grasp of something alright, but it is most likely a bottle or a glass pipe; it is most certainly not the `situation'.

thus my realization of NO HOPE for the Constitutional REPUBLIC. I Certainly don't want a democracy, that gave us idiot Obama.

`No hope', huh?

Glad the Founders didn't share your mindset. Do you `give up' or `quit' at everything, or just when liberty is concerned?

I am a voice of reason,

Really? For whom?

Your `reasoning' suggest that when the situation looks bleak, the best course of action is to concede, roll over and die.

reminding U that your next step will be the Federal Pen. or Firing Squad.

So be it. I'd rather die on firm ground than live atop quicksand.

For I once again remind U that your intentions may be noble and may be RIGHT, however me and most the other vets swore to defend the constitution, and your insurection, and rebellion will be seen as just that, an internal threat by right wing wackos.

Oh my. Now you've resorted to threats. Let me get this straight; you would `defend' the Constitution by assisting in the destruction of any efforts to preserve it?

You are a `king's man'; not your own. Fortunately, not all folks, including some veterans, share in your demented beliefs. I took the oath as well, and my first duty is to the Constitution, not the king.

By the way, the biggest `internal' threat to the Constitution can be found in D.C.

True better than Left wing wackos, but wackos all the same.

Like to assign labels, do you. If I understand you correctly, it is your contention that any individual or group of individuals that advocate support for liberty and are willing to take action to preserve the same are `wackos'?

200+ years ago, they were called patriots.

U wackos try a Mc Veigh and we all will suffer. LOOK AT how the Militia vanished overnight. Your 3 % is probably more like .000000001 percent SO good luck to all 289 of U.

And here we go again; not only with the labels, but with the comparison to Timothy and the vilification of the militia. Are you referring to the same militia the Founders were referring to when they penned, `A well regulated militia.'?

Hope U have the same success a Bunch of Germans and an Austrian did from a Beer Pub.

I'll even buy a round of beers

That may prove to be difficult.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lt496,wsfiredude

36_11_61.gif
    edited November -1
    Melkor trying to erase his footprints ?

Melkor.... IIIII SEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU.......
  • dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My posts are temporary like conversations, or girlfriends [:D]

Too bad your lack of wisdom isnt![}:)]
  • grandmangrandman Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like Melkor is throwing the towel. I wish I could have read the whole post he wrote, but I got the idea. I am here for the long haul no manner how bad it may get.
  • cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope I'll be able to keep my head down when the schizer hits the fan.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are saved by the gators!
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    A little entertainment here is a good thing!!![:D]
    Keep it up guys and/or gals![;)]
  • cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did note the disdain for Democracy. I, too, share this disdain. Democracy is great if, and only if, the folks participating are coherent, thoughtful, informed, educated, and have a true understanding of the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, and what it truly means to be an American Patriot. Otherwise, 6 out of 10 can vote that 1 + 1 = 3 and under democracy, they will be right. Simpole analogy, but Democracy is now on its last legs because of its inherent faults. I b elieve we are now somewhere between Apathy and Dependence.

Bondage is next.[:(!]
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Radioactive Reptiles. Oh no Mr Man!
  • steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    missed you guys. good stuff
  • Agent1Agent1 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1