In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

<<<<<<<<<SIGH>>>>>>>>

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
Whats happened to this room.....Anyone?? HELLOooooo........Sigh.........

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I know, it used to be like GD in here. I emailed tr about this very thing yesterday. Ronnie and Gunny. They used to keep us all going.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Hey longhunter and wolf, don't get discouraged. We are just having a predictable lull. In my case I am still working on that letter about the third parties. You would not believe the number of potential letters I have written and then torn up. But I am getting very, very close to a final copy. I am about ready to go out and rent a post office box to have the signed letters mailed to since I don't want to give out my home address over the internet since there are so many crazies out there. Plus I am also working on an insert for each box of ammo sold that could be a super cheap and EASY (I love cheap and easy) way to fight for our gun rights. This idea is different in that it would make it RIDICULOUSLY easy even for the do-nothing gun owners to help with the fight. I am sure others are working on things also. So don't get discouraged. With people like us working on it we WILL turn this situation around!!!!!!

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't gone anywhere.

I admit I have busy as of late. Working on a book, I am.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Grunt snort hack wheez whiffle cough spitoooooeeey,
    HUH....WHAT....did somebody say something?
    KEEP IT QUIET I am trying to get some ZZZzzzzzzzz.........

tr,
    What happened with the college professors?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Well,good to see the regulars are still here anyhow........wish we could inspire more to take part in here,but .......Gunny,whens the book gonna be in Print? Pickenup,sorry to ...wake you! trfox,Thanks for workin so hard on the letter......and jpwolf ,Thanks for the concern...Now whatta we do?
    edited November -1
    pickenup: I have given my buddy's girlfriend a and her two KU University Political Science Professors about two weeks of time and during that time I have been politely silent and I did not rush them. And during this time I suspended work on my letter. But in the last few days I have re-started work on the letter and will proceed until I get a final copy I can post here for comments and feedback. If in the meantime I do get a response from one or the other of the college professors I will take their comments into account. But for now I am forgering ahead without them. Maybe the delay was for the best because I have had a LOT of time to hone my approach and just as with an advertisement on television, radio, etc. say the most using the least and cover the whole topic as breifly as possible so as not to lose reader interst. This letter is difficult for me for just as with an advertisement, I too am trying to "sell" something. But I am "selling" to two entirely different groups and asking those two groups for two entirely different actions on their part. The first group is the general public and I am trying to "sell" them on the IDEA of voters voting for as many canididates as they want. Then I am trying to sell them on the idea of SIGNING the letter (and getting their friends, etc. to sign one) and then mail to me so I can present the letters in bulk to the different alternative parties in an attempt to SELL the parties on the idea.

So while it might seem simple to other writers, it is difficult for me but I am working on it and will get it done. But considering what I have just described in regards to what the letter haas to achieve, some of you here might not agree with the way I have to do it. We will see shortly.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After that much time, I would not think an inquiry would be out of order.
    Not pushing you, just interested to see what their opinion is.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Things change. No walls no bounries public forum a certain is inevitable. Maybe it will all work out. I know I cause reactions but
    that the way I enter a group. The test is being able to look back and see if you left a path of distruction and pain behind you. Look at my feedback right now I'm pissing off most people that's just a phase.[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    pickenup: I will find out if, as so often happens, interest was shown by my buddy and girlfriend and then that interest faded. or the proffessors are too busy being left-wing and liberal to seriously consider a conservative idea.

edited November -1
    Truthfully, I can understand very little of anything you say ranch. [?]

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
    edited November -1
    May I inquire as to what your age is? Maybe that would help.

edited November -1
    JP yes you can,[;)] but would you believe what I told you. I'm up for you and I to try to understand each other. If you are not a dog shooter like some of these other guys and don't go Rogerian on me like High Ball is trying to do. So lets negotiate. You already know about my spelling another item I am both right and left handed. I have a staff that does my typing and spelling which is not a good thing for comunicating in this format. My age seems very old at times 104 and 2
    at other times. May I ask why do you ask?[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    I thought that might help me to understand the position you are coming from.

edited November -1
    J.P.I suppose it might. I took another of your comments to be that I was young and hadn't experienced many things. I don't know for sure but I'm old enough and have experienced as much as I need to have.lets just say I'm comfortable with a 500.00$ bet that I'm older than you. Want to take that kind of action?[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    Well that's entirely possible, many people are. It's not necessarily an accurate way to judge a persons maturity anymore unfortunately. I know many people who have kids and are in their 30's trying to raise these kids with an 18 year olds mentallity. It's sad, but some people have decided to never grow up because that would require them to face the reality and the gravity of the situation, and they might feel compelled to do something. That, sounds too much like work. Ya know?