In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ugly Truths ?

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
There seems to be an inescapable conclusion to be drawn concerning gun controllers.

They are mentally ill. They suffer from a multitude of deficiencies ..not the least of which is cowardice.
One of the threads that runs through their advocacy of gun control is that people `need' the iron hand of government to control the bad guys.
Ignoring the fact that vicious criminals avail themselves of arms at will.and the only people disarmed are decent people.
They refuse to accept that decent people can and WILL kill out of control, vicious animals wherever determined to be dangerous.

That a citizen, on the spot, is better able to determine right/wrong then someone setting in a courtroom, 2 years later.
I assume that they are `projecting'.coloring EVERYBODY with their own mindset of perhaps crawling under the table when confronted with evil.

Perhaps they realize that they THEMSELVES are teetering on the thin edge all the time.ready to blow up, to lay waste to all around them.and once again `projecting'.thusly they THEMELVES need the iron hand, to have external controls compensating for their own lack..

CCWs are their Holy Grail.the fact that they achieved that level is proof positive in their own minds that big government has found them somehow `fit' to carry a gun.and therefore they treasure that to their breast and are unlikely to misuse that gun.
"They are Special", you see.Big Brother has found them 'fitten..'

A classic sign of that mental illness is the oft-repeated.." Small arms cannot keep a government in line".so the Second Amendment is meaningless in that context, to them.

They successfully ignore demonstrated facts to the contrary.and TOTALLY ignore the absolute fact that even if true.we as decent men cannot give our country over to madmen without a fight.even if ever man left in America is killed doing so.

All 3 % of us.

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Well......well said.[:)]
  • Options
    Aaron.Combs1Aaron.Combs1 Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wow you thought this one out + 2

i just wish that there was a way for persons in this country to understand. i look at it like this. They way we view the founding documents is like a religion. I am not comparing it by any means, but only the cause. There are some who will die for their religion. Others may listen and accept that for their own truth (such as myself) some will listen and brush it off only to use that religion "in a time of need" and some do not even want to hear at all. sadly on the issue of the second amendment, America as a whole has strayed so far from its roots, and so far from what it was founded on, that even the mention of the constitution or the second amendment brings fear into people because they do not know or understand. sadly they do not want to know or understand.... soon i fear that The preamble, The Constitution of the United States of America, the Declaration of Independence will all become too forgotten and will only be referred to in passing by ageing history teachers. (If American history is still taught then)
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    originally posted by Highball:

even if ever man left in America is killed doing so.

All 3 % of us.

HB; 10-ring. Sad, but you speak the absolute truth.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Excellent post.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Nail on the head Highball.[;)]
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

They successfully ignore demonstrated facts to the contrary.and TOTALLY ignore the absolute fact that even if true.we as decent men cannot give our country over to madmen without a fight.even if ever man left in America is killed doing so.

All 3 % of us.

I hope we will have enough ammo to do it. It seems gun powder, bullets and loaded ammo will be the missing link in the future.[V]

Great post !
    Abort Cuomo