In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gangs

joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
heres a question for ya. given the day comes when the ban is put in place and enforced. and the police/whoever else goes door to door confiscating any and all firearms. ever wonder what all these hoodlums would do? or do you think the cops would save them for last cause of how well armed they are. if the hoodlums show the lack of caring for suffering, justice, and morals they show every other day of their miserable lives and fight the athorities who try to take their weapons. on this issua at least would that put them on the same side as us. though i would never consider any of these punks an alie. i have often wondered on this. whats your 2 cents?

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The CRIMINALS will ALLWAYS have arms.

Let that one burn in real good.

A REAL good reason to NEVER allow ourselves to be disarmed.
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They won't be going after gang-bangers guns because those little piss-ants don't leave paper trails to follow when they buy a gun. Only Mr. And Mrs. John Q. Public have give the beast all the info they need to track down any firearms they have. Kinda sucks thinkin' about all the 4473's ya filled out, no?
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Well, Josh;
    Contained within your question/statement is the answer you seek.

These vicious gangs you speak of are merely compost material, in the event of a breakdown. The ONLY reason to enteract with them would be to use them as cannon fodder, if you can convince them that there is money and women in 'that building over there'..easy pickins'.
    Meanwhile...under cover of their stupidity...you quietly go about the business YOU need to be doing...
    I also believe these gangs are or will being quietly armed by the government..to be used against us.
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Well, Josh;

These vicious gangs you speak of are merely compost material, in the event of a breakdown. The ONLY reason to enteract with them would be to use them as cannon fodder, if you can convince them that there is money and women in 'that building over there'..easy pickins'.
    Meanwhile...under cover of their stupidity...you quietly go about the business YOU need to be doing...
    I also believe these gangs are or will being quietly armed by the government..to be used against us.

+1
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    good point highball. i never thought of it from that angle befor. it would make sense though for the feds to do that. would be that many less agents they would need to terrorize us. why pay someone to do what can be done for free right.
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Well, Josh;

I can't help but wonder every time some random shooting takes place if it was precipitated by someone from up on high trying to lay the groundwork for more sweeping gun control legislation. Clinton did it in Waco, TX trying to show the "need" for his AWB. Take some fringe religious group that you know has weapons, rally the media with lies about child abuse, drug manufacturing, wife beating/polygamy etc, then attack them. Once a few LEOs get whacked, the public outcry for gun control will give you all the political capitol you need to move your agenda forward.

It does make for a good theoretical debate as to whether gangs would become the New Amerikas JBT's. They've been killing each other for so long, perhaps it was just real life training and the survivors get the promotion. Either that or "they" (whomever actually is "they") will use them because the gangs have been living under fire, and others lives have little or no value to them. What does a gangbanger care for the well-being of anybody but him/her self and the gang? I bet if they were given promises of an undetermined, but beneficial nature (to them) they'd be happy to create societal upheaval.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The "Hegelian Dialectic".....the triad of..Thesis....Antithesis....Synthesis....Voila, the art of the "created crisis".

Been used for many, many years to great effect, both by Lenin, Trotsky and the misc commie ilk and also by our own "constitutional" government.

A bit of knowledge and research and a set of open eyes, will about suffice to see.