In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Spelling police need to make arrests.

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
You know that the Bolsheviks check this site once in a while so we need to make sure what we write does not make us look bad.

Defender
Private investigator licensed in AZ & CA that specializes in self defense cases.

Comments

• Options
    ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think these posts should do it for awhile;
    How Do I Join a Militia ? & The FBI came to my house today...
    These were posted today on General Discussion, if you haven't read yet you really should this guy is one of two things. The worst fisherman in the history of trolling or the dumbest person on the 3rd rock from the sun.

"The only purpose for a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should have never laid down to begin with."

"If I find you here Tonight..... THEY will find you here in the Morning"
  • Options
    jaflowersjaflowers Member Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Comengetit
    I think these posts should do it for awhile;
    How Do I Join a Militia ? & The FBI came to my house today...
    These were posted today on General Discussion, if you haven't read yet you really should this guy is one of two things. The worst fisherman in the history of trolling or the dumbest person on the 3rd rock from the sun.

Thanks for the heads up on that idiot. Read his post and couldn't figure out why it wasn't just deleted by Nunn. Guess freedom of speech and all but that guy is an idiot.[xx(]
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    True... true...

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."