In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sign, Sign...Everwhere are signs...Talkin' bout

ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
...Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Every day I find something new, although I was on a link that WWII placed I kept digging and came up with this peach. You have really got to be joking, is this really happening? Somebody pinch me, I've got to wake from this horrible nightmare. I'm affraid nothing is going to make it go away, save all out war. We are going to be just like the poor Jews that never saw it coming. Once everyone decides that in fact they are in the middle of a tyrannical power play, it will be all but to late. We have got to do something and fast. If we get enough people together, we may be able to toss them out all over the country and make them stand trial.

What they are doing to Schiff and now this lady and her partner is felonious. These folks need to be held accountable for their actions. I keep waiting for the feds to show up on one of my 9 video cameras around the house. I wouldn't think I would be considered a threat but they put this woman in solitary confinement for 10 days because she criticized the government. Hello Communist China, here we come.

I would say this is unbelievable but unfortunately, it is believable, now days.
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/111405Baumgartner.html

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?

Comments

• KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Living in southern KY, we become all to familar with the good folks from ohio. They come to KY in droves over the summer to our lakes, and our parks. They are a sad people. Many of them move here, and start demanding that we change our laws, and our ways to match their's. This article is evident of A sad day in Americia, but what else can you expect from the good people of ohio.[}:)]quote:Originally posted by Comengetit
    ...Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Every day I find something new, although I was on a link that WWII placed I kept digging and came up with this peach. You have really got to be joking, is this really happening? Somebody pinch me, I've got to wake from this horrible nightmare. I'm affraid nothing is going to make it go away, save all out war. We are going to be just like the poor Jews that never saw it coming. Once everyone decides that in fact they are in the middle of a tyrannical power play, it will be all but to late. We have got to do something and fast. If we get enough people together, we may be able to toss them out all over the country and make them stand trial.

What they are doing to Schiff and now this lady and her partner is felonious. These folks need to be held accountable for their actions. I keep waiting for the feds to show up on one of my 9 video cameras around the house. I wouldn't think I would be considered a threat but they put this woman in solitary confinement for 10 days because she criticized the government. Hello Communist China, here we come.

I would say this is unbelievable but unfortunately, it is believable, now days.
    http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/111405Baumgartner.html

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?

parabellem molone lahveh
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I new you would find this an incredible event for "American justice". What comes next??

Proud to be an American!
    edited November -1
    Hey comeengetit, I just read wome article on wolrddailynews.net, about the un's ability to use force against the U.S. Wish I knew how to cut and post internet addresses for you, I believe you would like it. Found it on the michigan milita website. ( Thanks warriorfan, I didn't know they had one.)

parabellem molone lahveh
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kyfatboy,
    To get a page address.
    Make sure your curser is not on a link. (just an arrow)
    Click the "right" mouse button.
    At the bottom of the box that pops up (or wherever it's at) click "Properties" with the "left" mouse button.
    The page "Address" (URL) is shown in the next box that pops up.
    It is usually easier to copy the address from the end of it, rather than the beginning.
    Put your curser at the end of the address and click the "left" mouse button.
    Move your curser over the address, highlighting it, then release the mouse button.
    Then put your curser "on" the highlighted portion, and click on the "right" mouse button.
    Then select "copy"
    Then come back here and put your curser in the regular box that you use to type a reply in.
    Then click on the "right" mouse button again, and select "paste"

That's all there is to it. A little practice, and you will be a pro.
    This also works to C&P (copy and paste) text.

Now go back and get that address. [}:)][;)][:D][:D]
    Just funnin ya.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
    edited November -1
    Hey yall check me out High tech redneck thanks pickenup http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31535

parabellem molone lahveh
    edited November -1
    Hot d8mn this time it worked. Guess third times the charm.[8D]quote:Originally posted by KYfatboy
    Hey yall check me out High tech redneck thanks pickenup http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31535

parabellem molone lahveh

parabellem molone lahveh
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, you got it.
    Oh no, what have I done? [:0][B)][;)][:)]

About the article.
    Even though they didn't, the fact that they "could" do it is there, but......
    Who would be the UN's troops?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    UN troops deployed in America...Carrying guns with enforcement powers. That would be a dream come true...proof positive of everything ever said about corrupt officials in this country..

Firing on your brother or the next door neighbor is nearly impossible...until the grievous injuries mount towards despair.

Firing on somebody grunting gobbly-gook, pointing a rifle at you...you do the math.
    edited November -1
    Another Sign. VERY Disturbing precedent being set.

With our income tax being illegal extortion by the feds. Irwin Schiff `s lose in court and subsequent persecution. What is it going take to wake up America?? The rich lounge around in their fancy beachfront condos or their mountain get-aways while the rest of us are taxed stupid. I wonder who will be the target of the New Tax system implemented in England when it makes it's way here. The rich, the poor, our just those not in total support of those in power. Those who dare to .... (you can finish this).

Stand by. it can't be far off.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/15/nct15.xml

How could/would, will they enforce such a policy? These folks are our CLOSEST allies!!!

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/15/wgmes15.xml

Proud to be an American!
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about another sign, On our own dirt they are trying to assess view in the Eastern states.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/13/wview13.xml

edited November -1
    Comengetit

I'm interested. Got the home page but unable to find referenced article.

Proud to be an American!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    Comengetit

I'm interested. Got the home page but unable to find referenced article.

Proud to be an American!

It's fixed now, thanks.

Here's another great read about us sustaining a war with China. Why there will be one and what we need to do to prepare.

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_11_07/cover.html

edited November -1
    Well, here we go, seems that the Constitution is merely toilet paper. This bill has passed and they have now attacked the first amendment. This is an actual amendment to the constitution. It will be set in stone so to speak. Why bother making an amendment if you don't follow the ones we have. We are definitely under tyrannical rule. It is only getting worse every day. The Patriot Act with all of it's secrecy clauses and unwarranted search and seizures has passed and been made permanent. So, kiss all of those rights goodbye. That would be the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 14th in one fell swoop. I'm beginning to like Highball's way more and more each day.

No, the skies not falling, it is screaming down from above at mach 1 with it's hair on fire. How people in this country can not see this, is flabbergasting, I have been saying for years that people are, for the most part, stupid. I had no concept of just how stupid they really are. Pickenup is right, the gene pool does need cleansing. Can we have a nationwide IQ test and ship everyone with a score under 120 off to Kalifornia and let Kalifornia be it's own stupid country, pleeeeeaaaaase? There are alot of things I despise but stupidity is on the top of the list. I just have no patience for it. It's akin to trying to take batting practice against someone that can't come close to the plate, very discouraging.

edited November -1
    Comengetit

I feel your pain!!!!

Proud to be an American!
    edited November -1
    WoundedWolf
    Just read your post on the "sticky". I hope this was just some kind of snide remark and you don't really believe this, or worse, that you might be one of them. Just do some reading and you will find out its all fact.

Proud to be an American!

Proud to be an American!
    edited November -1
    Comengeti

The more I think about this infiltrator thing, the more I suspect some of your long term participants who fail to make positive comments to promote the repeal of restrictive gun laws. Not just complain about them but also suggest some positive measure to actually have them repealed. They complain, but, what truly constructive ideas do they promote??? A shooting war is un-win-able, and a last resort in my opinion. Who on this site has suggested a reverse-propaganda project?? NO ONE to my knowledge. They have all been here long enough to realize something needs to change. Are there not enough free thinkers out there to come up with some GOOD ideas to defeat the establishment at their own game???

Proud to be an American!
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:WoundedWolf
    Just read your post on the "sticky". I hope this was just some kind of snide remark and you don't really believe this, or worse, that you might be one of them. Just do some reading and you will find out its all fact.

Maybe I AM one of "them"! Lurking through these forums for nearly two years, marking my targets with care, baiting all of you in for the big grab!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wwsm.GIF
    MOLON LABE

The Second Amendment begins when the First Amendment ends.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Expect he is talking about me.

The fact is...all the ideas mentioned have been tried. All have failed.You guys that showed up in this fight the last couple of years...where were you 20-25 years ago...when there was still a chance to do it 'your' way...?

1968..any of you remember that year....when a huge chunk of freedom was removed from the American people ? I truly thought then that it was all a mere misunderstanding...that when people understood what was happening, they would 'vote the rascals out'...I misjudged just how stupid people were...and are.

Most Colonists were convinced a shooting war was unwinnable. They were wrong, also.

However..there existed one element missing today...the march on Lexington to confiscate the guns, powder, and shot....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    Comengeti

The more I think about this infiltrator thing, the more I suspect some of your long term participants who fail to make positive comments to promote the repeal of restrictive gun laws. Not just complain about them but also suggest some positive measure to actually have them repealed. They complain, but, what truly constructive ideas do they promote??? A shooting war is un-win-able, and a last resort in my opinion. Who on this site has suggested a reverse-propaganda project?? NO ONE to my knowledge. They have all been here long enough to realize something needs to change. Are there not enough free thinkers out there to come up with some GOOD ideas to defeat the establishment at their own game???

Proud to be an American!

Highball, nope!

Actually I have suggested a reverse-propaganda campaign in the form of a media blitz, we dedicated nearly a whole thread to it. Again, we will have to agree to disagree, I think we can win a shooting war. How do you think our boys would be fairing in Iraq if there were 3,000,000 snipers and guerillas in the midst (I couldn't help it[:D])? I don't think too well as a matter of fact they would have already surpassed the number of body bags needed in Viet Nam. 3,000,000 is a HUGE number to overcome. On to the other deal, I know, I'm there.

edited November -1
    Here's a nice little indication of where the elites would like us to be real soon.

It is my pleasure to announce the inaugural meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative to be held September 15-17, 2005, in New York City. This event, which will bring together King Abdullah II, President Leonel Fernandez Reyna, President Olusegun Obasanjo, Prime Minister Tony Blair, Secretary General Kofi Annan, Vice Premier Shimon Peres, Dr. Hernando de Soto, Rupert Murdoch, Richard Parsons, and an array of other distinguished and dedicated leaders, will coincide with and complement this fall's Millennium Summit of the U.N. General Assembly.
    This nonpartisan conference will concentrate a diverse and select group of current and former heads of state, business leaders, noteworthy academicians, and key NGO representatives to identify immediate and pragmatic solutions to some of the world's most pressing problems. The workshops will focus on how to reduce poverty; use religion as a force for reconciliation and conflict resolution; implement new business strategies and technologies to combat climate change; and strengthen governance. Our meeting will emphasize dynamic group interaction to identify an agenda we can actually implement.By identifying specific ways to address the challenges of our time and asking each participant to make a specific commitment to take action in one of the areas discussed, I believe this Initiative will prove to be a unique and effective forum for leaders and their communities around the world. What we begin during three days this September will continue throughout the year to come with coordinated implementation of our agenda.
    We have an opportunity we can not afford to pass up--in just three days, we can begin to make a world of difference.
    With best wishes,
    Bill Clinton

edited November -1
    East Asia allies doubt U.S. could win war with China:

"Mr. Ishihara said U.S. ground forces, with the exception of the Marines, are "extremely incompetent" and would be unable to stem a Chinese conventional attack. Indeed, he asserted that China would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons against Asian and American cities-even at the risk of a massive U.S. retaliation.

The governor said the U.S. military could not counter a wave of millions of Chinese soldiers prepared to die in any onslaught against U.S. forces. After 2,000 casualties, he said, the U.S. military would be forced to withdraw."

http://www.insightmag.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=9DF84CB08D954E7C9D6A6BB1CC0DE0AA&nm=For+our+subscribers&type=Publishing&mod=Publications::Article&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=75A441F97F65456A9EA80A62861A6F93

The same day GM announced the Closure of several GM Plants, China announced it will be importing a New (<$10,000.00) SUV on the American market. Don't Feed The Dragon!!!!

http://home.ioa.com/~vampire/

Proud to be an American!
    edited November -1
    U.S. Helps Build the Chinese Military:

Is there no boundry to the ignorance of our leadership and their quest for monitary gain???

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/11/20/221302.shtml

Proud to be an American!