In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

California gun sales?

a1fabwelda1fabweld Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
I see alot of auctions are stating "no sales to California". I even saw some auctions for AR uppers listed with "no California sales". Why? I am a Californian, & my local gun stores sell off the shelf AR uppers. That means its LEGAL!! Buying anything AR in CA is like buying a pair of shoes (except the lower receiver). Off list lower receivers are for sale here as well by the thousands. I don't get it. There is such a gun buying frenzy in CA right now & a large part of viewers/buyers on gunbroker.com are from CA. With our population, we are a large part of the gun economy period. I am in the market for a Colt or LMT 16" upper & I found 2 different auctions who won't ship to CA. Our lame politicians are trying to regulate guns here & scare everyone. Well, those sellers that state "no sales to California" on items that are not even regulated or banned are proving to the politicians that their tactics work! To all the gun loving folks from free states who look at CA like we are diseased because of out gun laws, be thankful that your guns are not regulated. Because a ban in YOUR state may be in the near future. Thanks.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This subject has been talked to death.
    Complaining about it here on these forums will not help your cause.
    The auction side and the forums side are separate.
    Do a search on this topic.
    Upper right corner of this page.