In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

kevin redrick update/eviction-false arrest

kevin redrickkevin redrick Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
hello again, gun broker forum, from kevin redrick.

be advised on april 12 2006, i attended my 2nd residence eviction case, that was held at the los angeles county superior court house.
my case was not heard, by a judge, instead a commissioner presided, over my case. case number(06u02897

the commissioner william d. dodson, refused to look at my evidence, pertaining to my false arrest, false imprisonment of 34 days in la,s deplorable jail system, illegal firearms weapons seizure, of firearms ive owned for 18 years, in california.
also, the fabricated drug charge, against me by the los angeles police chief william bratton, which was dropped after, i notified california state senator dianne feinstein, about the false charges, and got 2 responses, from her office, assuring me that the
governor of california, has assured her, that he and his staff would assist me, in solving this matter.

after my useless, court eviction hearing, the presiding commissioner, told me he would notify me, and the plaintiffs, via mail, in 2 days on his final ruling on my case.

the commissioner william d. dodson, also told me that even though i won the first, eviction case, in which the courts ruled that the plaintiff,s take nothing, on that case, no legal fees, no back rent, etc, that ruling did not mean, what the presiding judge
brett kline issued, on that judgement.

the commissioner william d. dodson told me, i could not be so wrong, to think, that the previous judgement meant, the plaintiff macbeth apartment systems, could not collect on the previous judgement they asked for, in the
dec 22 2005 case number 05u12280
clerks notice of entry of judgement, signed by judge marlene a. kristovich ?

sadly the promised help, that senator dianne feinstein,

senator john mccain,

senator barbara boxer and
congressman xavier becerra, never came to assist me.

be advised in 1993, i was issued a
collectors of curios and relics
license, from the bureau of alcohol, tobacco and firearms.
license number 9-95-019=03-7g-36904

in 1997 i got a renewal license
number 9-95-019-03-og-36904/
this can be confirmed, with the b.a.t.f washington d.c director
mr. carl truscott, and his executive assistant tina street.

they were aware, of my problems, with the los angeles police department, before my arrest, after i wrote the director carl truscott, askig for his assistance.

i did get a mail reply from him, only saying he would refer my case to the appropiate office for consideration date june 9 2005.

april 19 2006, weds

i have recevied my notice of judgement from the los
angeles superior court commissioner div 94 william d dodson.
he has ruled against me, in favor of my land lord macbeth apartment systems inc.
he ruled that the plaintiff,s macbeth apartment systems inc, recover from me $1,849.26, $500.00 attorneys fees, with cost of $296.30

wow, what a joke.
however at this time, im in no position, to fight this order.
so im packing my belongings, to vacate the residence, my single apartment unit, i have resided at for 7 years, 5 months.

however my fight for justice, to clear my name, recover my firearms, and to have those responsible for my false arrest,
held accountable in a court of law
is not over, by a long shot.

this will however be my last post on this forum.

i encourage, those who read the gun forms post, to continue, to tell others, chat rooms, blogs, media outlets, pro-gun politicians, and anyone interested about the legal injustices, taking place in los angeles california, at the hands
of the los angeles police department,
police chief william bratton

superior court judge marcelita v haynes

deputy public defender salvador salgado

lapd detective jerry kowalsky

los angeles city council members.

please also if your new to this forum read my 3 post subjects, posted on this forum, which are

1. inventory of kevin,s 30 seized guns

2.los angeles police chief illegally seized my gun.

3. police illegally seized 30, my 30 guns, posted by kevin redrick.

remember, i will prevail on this case, this battle, has not ended yet.

also here below is a website, which has info helpful to all gun owners
on my rightful legal ownership, of my 6 assult weapons, i purchased from 1993, until 1999 in california.
awbansunset.com

these firearms were purchased from turner,s outdoorsman gunstore outlet located at
2323 hawthorne blvd redondo beach california phone 310 214-8724.
the owner of this chain of 13 stores, is shirley andrews.
i was a customer at this store for 15 years.
my last firearm purchase was in
sept 15 2004.

there are far to many in the law enforcement field, who are aware of the grave injustice i received, from their constituents.

again, where was the n.r.a ?

take care, learn from my experience, hopefully my case can save others, in california from corrupt law enforcement officials, who are bias against citizens who wish, to bear arms, in california,and continue to conduct illegal firearm seizures, on a daily basis, violating the rights of its citizens.

kevin redrick 4.19-2006

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well Kevin, that SUCKS.
    Update us when you can.
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Yep. After they ruin your life by using a false warrant and throw you in the slammer for something they illegally found under that false warrant.....could ruin a mans life.

That's what they want.

Run my friend....run to Mexico and borrow-steal all the money you can before you cross the border. Rent a car and keep it down there with you. Get a Mexican ID as Jesus Martinez and come back across..leave the rental down there....Bush will give the illegals citizenship soon and you can start all over again.

Avoid California this time.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So many questions, so few answers. I have a feeling that we are one of many outlets for Mr. Redrick, hence the repetitive format of his postings.

Kevin, I don't doubt that your plight is real, there are just a lot of unanswered questions here. Good luck in your fight.

-Wolf
  • kevin redrickkevin redrick Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    wounded wolf, you are so incorrect!

4-21-06 745.am
    gun broker forum, i kevin redrick
    have just been served a Notice to Vacate, my residence, by the los angeles sheriff,s department.
    i must move out of my residence by, april 26, 2006.
    again, the promised assistance from the politicians, never came.

this notice to vacate, was signed by los angeles deputy sheriff w. greenberg, 4-21-06
    los angeles county court house room 525 110 north grand ave la ca. 90012
    case number 06u02897

so once again i would like to thank, those on this forum who
    gave me their moral support.

remember, this battle is not over yet, please continue to inform others, about my case, and the legal injustices, taking place in los angeles california.
    i shall contact, the forum as soon as i get relocated.

again, where was the N.R.A, WHEN I NEEDED THEM ?
    kevin redrick
    edited November -1
    Well, then my apologies, Kevin. But your posts are difficult to decipher at times. They are formatted like a press release, or a court transcript. I don't feel like they consist of dialogue, just facts and information, but perhaps that is just your writing style.

I suppose it isn't my business, but I can't help but ask again, where will you go? Do you have family nearby that you will be moving in with? Do you have to stay in Los Angeles County until your court proceedings are over? Have you been working at all? Do you have any income whatsoever? Do you plan to pay the judgement against you? Are you massively in debt?

I hate to think that you will be living on the streets after all of this. Even if you are able to stay with a friend, I hope you can find a local library with internet access so that you can continue to keep us informed.

My thoughts are with you, my friend.

-WoundedWolf
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I have read most/all of Kevins post and have remained largely silent. I did email the NRA urging them to at least look at and answer Kevin's pleas. But apparently not only did they ignore me but they continued to ignore Kevin.

If I was rich and powerful, I would jump into the fight. But I am just an average person working to hang onto what I have. I myself have had a little bit of income shortage since I have been off work without pay since Feb. 1, 2006 until I returned to work yesterday, April 21, 2006.

But I am shocked, distrubed and sad for Kevin and his plight.
  • kevin redrickkevin redrick Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hello gunbroker forum, from kevin redrick
    i would like to address, a few
    questions, concerning my future plans, that were submitted from wounded wolf.

1st yes, i plan to reside in los angeles until my criminal case, is dismissed,my firearms are returned to me,and all parties responsible for my false arrest, are exposed and fully prosecuted, in a court of law..
    these individuals are
    los angeles police chief william j. bratton

lapd detective jerry kowalsky

sgt.hugo gutierrez internal affairs group ais-a
    6464 west sunset blvd suite 1000
    la ca 90028

los angeles superior court judge
    marcelita v haynes div 33 dept 633
    210 west temple street la ca 90012

los angeles deputy public defender salvador salgado

2nd i will try to keep, this forum updated on my progress, and achievements, asap.

3rd im in the process, of donating my home furnishings, to the salvation army.
    my home electronics, will be given to a relative.

4th i have no debt, other than the courts recent unjust ruling against me.

and even if i had the money to pay, this unjust judgment, sadly i don,t, the ruling court commissioner, has order me to surrender, my residence to the owner, Macbeth Apatment Systems Inc/ The Park Wilshire Apartments.

5th i am trying to sell my home gun safe, its a american security model 6032 weights 650lbs,blk color.
    tues, the 25th, should be my last day, at this residence.

so once again, i would like to thank the forum, for it,s moral spport.
    tr fox, thanks bro for your support, i shall never forget your kind, and thoughtful words.
    kevin redrick take care
    edited November -1
    Kevin, do you have another apartment lined up or do you have friends and family that can help you out?

I pray that this all works out for you. Any one of us could likely find ourselves in the exact same position. Despite moving to a gun-friendlier state, and always obeying the law as best I can, no matter how inane, once the heat comes down I would probably have few allies, just as you are experiencing. Once you get targeted by the law, folks scurry away llke rats. I hope I never have to experience that.

Thank you for answering some of my questions. I know you are probably busy with getting through this ordeal, but the more detail you provide seems to help me understand your situation a little better. I am glad to hear that you are not in debt. That must mean you have been finding work, or have prepared well for lean times such as this. Some of your ordeal sounds so outrageous that it is hard to believe, but I have verified what I can and I have no reason to doubt you. If you can think of any way that I can tangibly help you, then please do not hesitate to ask. I feel that you have been straight with us.

Best of luck to you,
    WoundedWolf