In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ohio conceal&carry/current status??

ohioghogohioghog Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
anyone know where it stands? or has it been tabled till next year?

Comments

• kitkinkitkin Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    March 13, 2003

Ohio House Passes Carry Bill

The Ohio House on Wednesday voted 69-28 for legislation giving Ohioans the right to carry concealed handguns in their purses, jackets, cars and elsewhere. The Senate now takes up the issue. Senate President Doug White, R-Manchester, said he expects quick action, with a floor vote coming within three weeks.

Read about it: Dayton Daily News
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Taft, I refuse to call him Governor anymore, said he will veto the bill if an ammendment is not added that while in a vehicle your firearm must remain locked up. This is to make his little highway patrol happy. I urge you to e-mail him like I did and try to persuade him otherwise. If enough people mail him, then just maybe he might come to his senses. Hope this helped you.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A case is set to be heard on April 15th that may strike the law down as unconstitutional, and will establish Vermont style carry.

Pray for it!!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.