In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Highball lets talk

lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
Well where do you want to go from here.Should we just go on needling each other or try something else.[;)]

Woodsie

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I smell something,Cranch.
    Sorry.

There is only one side to being an American.The right side.

That is the Constitution.

The Second Amendment is pretty easy to read and understand.The problem is..I don't know where and how you stand.

You want to prattle on about the law..we must obey..bla,bla,bla.

Sure...we must.....But what about the day when that becomes impossible,'ol buddy ? What then..? You know..like the Founders ? When the British march to Lexington ? Where will you be then ?
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the middle of the fight my friend like I,ve always been. I was offered the bouncers job at the Rancher Bar Jackson Hole Wyo. I told them thanks but I was the new psychiatrist in town. Now I don't do bar
    fights some things you just got to give up when you get old. What ever comes along I'm pretty much as ready for as the next guy. So I say let them bring it if it comes all they can do is kill me and that does not make me tremble one bit and that I know for sure. So thats some of where I am.[;)]

Woodsie
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Well..that helps some.

Wanna stop playing analyst now ?
    edited November -1
    I don't play analyst I am one.[;)] Freud with an UZI,sniper rifle,
    and so many unmentionables things that go boom. But I'm not such a bad guy. I'm just hyper-ready. I'm an old college football player who learned violence so well that I get paid very well to deal with it.
    And I do love it so.[;)]

Woodsie
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    There is no compromise around the 2nd ammendment. The UN run global conspiracy has a goal of total world enslavement through gradual disarmament. This nation is the last battleground. Some of us will be ready and some of us will want to understand what made these tyrants so bitter and will want to explore their childhood. , others will be ready in other ways.

Lranch:
    I would refer you to Carl Jung and "Man and his Symbols". Freud is obscolete.

Member: NRA, RFC, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
    edited November -1
    Please lets don't turn this into a neuro-receptor site, D2 Blockaide by haloperidol making schizophrenia worse discussion. Carl Jung great
    do you want to talk with the world exprt on him. He's a good friend but never shot a gun.Do any of you guys want to be here and talk about work unless your a gun smith then I'm in frankly I don't have any need to defend Psychiatry or Psychiatrists except my self and a few others. I am taking it off my profile. Man and his symbols read the collected papers of the Marquise DeSade now there's an unappreciated genius.[;)]

Woodsie