In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To all the regulars: help me out with something...

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
...if you would.
Guys, I am sorry to say that my time here is going to have to be cut back as the ol' lady says I am spending too much time here and it is creating a bad situation here at home. She's right, but I really enjoy myself here. Oh well, I know what I have to do and we'll see if things improve. Who knows. It's probably much more, but her and I will start here and see if it helps. Maybe if I give some, she will spend less time out with her friends.
If there is something urgent that you know I would like to have my attention called to, I would very much appreciate an email, please. I have to be more strategic about when I am here.[:p] Thank you guys, and I'm sorry to air some of my laundry here, but you are my friends, so I figure you can take it. We'll see how this works out. -JP

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.

Comments

• tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jp, the she-devil and I have had an "interesting" year or so. All me, I might add. She is jealous of the time I spend here. I would feel the same if roles were reversed. GB is not the root problem here, and if I may guess, probably not yours either. Good luck, and please email me if you need someone to talk to and give you highly questionable advice....[;)]

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok here's where I stand. Just who you wanted to hear from I'm sure. It's not even close you and your wife that's what's important. Take from a guy that's on his 4th Keep it together with your wife and you'll be way ahead of me. Good Luck[;)]

Woodsie
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I totally understand Wolf. I wish you luck and happiness as no good person wants, needs or deserves the pain of a love life gone bad.

But maybe you could setup your computer in some dark corner in the basement or garage and sneak out there when she is sleeping.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    You are correct tap, not the root. Thanks.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
    edited November -1
    thanks ranch.
    TR: love life?? who said anything about a love life? HAHA. I will have to just "get here when I can", that's all. It's all about keeping the family together. I owe a stable family life to our daughter, who didn't ask to be here. You, LH, and Highball better keep me posted though, and Gunny, keep these guys in line and informed. I will do my best. Maybe it won't be as bad as I fear. I rely on you guys for info as well as relaxation.

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Wolf;
    Sorry.
    Take care of what you must..your youngster is,after all,what we are fighting for.Remember that..and love her.

Anything I can do..let me know..and there are phones.
    Until we meet again...friend.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    OH! So it is a child-parent thing. OK, now I understand. Kids can easily cause the father to have some uneasness and doubt and worrys. Especially if they are of the daughter kind. I've got one myself.

Wolf, I am starting to be positive I missed one of your e-mails. Resend it.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
    edited November -1
    Yea tr, do ANYTHING to keep mom from leaving.
    And I think you got the email. You responded to the only one I sent, unless I accidentally sent it twice.
    This is the last night that I will be here for awhile. I'm hoping for once or twice a week not to be a "threat". Thanks for the support friends.
    And highball, I do love her more than life, that is why I have taken an active role in trying to give her a future of freedom. Thank you for the thoughtful words friend.

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm here a lot less than what I used to be. So that we all understand here, my corner of the world needs cleaning up, even if just a little bit. Nothing gets fixed by playing on the computer, guys. Though I have found info on this and other sites to be useful, and I'm not suggesting that we all go our separate ways and go it alone (far from it), I had to do something here... now. My wife sometimes gets irritated by this stuff, too, but she knew this about me before we married, and knows I am not changing my stripes.

Keep up the info, guys, and don't use GB Forums as an escape. Use it as a learning tool. If you guys don't get another good thing from this post, learn that lesson. Once you opted for the blue pill, you can't go back. I can't go back, either.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.