In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Juddroy lets talk

lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
Are you sure you want this. How far do you really want to go if you wanted me to know where your home was you would just tell me. I don't want to know where your home is. lets see how many good men have been shot or wives or children Idaho, Utah for not having his kid registerd
in school, Idaho for sawing off too many inches of a shot gun barrel.You want me to feel the pain of Coopers death.I can respect that I can study it, talk about it fake it, feel badly about it. I can't improve my spelling or gramer over it.
But I can handle anything you want to come up with and I mean anything
So what will It be start suggesting. Anytime, anything, anywhere except This country and some others but I'm sure we can work out the place for the party.[;)]

Woodsie

Comments

• juddroyjuddroy Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good deal,maybe you can focus your attention to me, instead
    of some of the more well know people of gb.You see, you came on here,on started picking fights with everyone you could.You want to demand respect amongst people who fought to protect, and serve this country.Then you try to brag yourself up.Those that have done things worthy of praise,and admiration, are humble, and not busy trying to toot their own horn.My point was to get your attention.Now please start over, appologize to those who you have slammed, and EARN their respect.I'm not saying you have to agree with everyone. Just be curtious, and remember, we don't all see things through the same lens.Thats not a reason to bad mouth.I always know when I win an arguement, because the person stops using logic, and reason, and begins name calling. So what do you think? Do you just want to fight on the computer, or do you want to be someone respected. It's up to you.
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets look at this. What is the reality who is critical of whom. I got plenty of respect in my life and probably you do in yours. Sounds like the best thing to happen now is to sit back cool out an see what happens. I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations nor are you in this world to live up to mine. You can call me on things and I can call you on things and respect either comes or it doesn't. Like I'm trying to say I have plenty of people who don't and plenty of people that do the number doesn't matter whois on which side does matter so lets take some time is OK with me.[;)]

Woodsie
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Juddroy: I haven't read much from you but I salute your intelligent and cool intellect and the appearance of a sound mind behind the keyboard.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • ArmaliteA4ArmaliteA4 Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow........all i can say to this is......wow[:0]