In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I don't believe the U.N. can tie it' s shoes

lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
Maybe or even probably I'm not seeing the whole picture. But the U.N.
is nothing never was never will be. EU maybe a worry not much. Mid East a boil on the butt of the world. Now China they worry me big time
They are smarter than they were and smarter than we have become. I think pretty soon it won't be if they can bury us,but when.[;)]

Woodsie

Comments

• Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    The UN is a pawn of satan and its goal is total world domination through gradual disarmament of every responsible citizen under the guise of peace. The Trilateral commission and the CFR are its agents of executing this plan. Members include senators, those in the media, lawyers, and business executives. For them this is a drug, and they crave power like a junkie. Nothing has changed in thousands of years with scum like these, except now, some of the citizenry are literate and informed, and we will stand up to them.
    As a psychiatrist, you know the importance of personal responsibility and emphasis thereof. Those who attach labels like "evil" to an inanimate object like a gun, or a knife, or a greasy hamburger, or whatever, are skirting personal responsibility and are mentally insane. Imagine how disturbing it is to attach a label like that to an inanimate object.? Its crazy.
    The founders of this nation were guided by Providence and we shall prevail against these vermin who try to control our lives. Our rights come from God, and not from these scum.

Member: NRA, RFC, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember that part about the UN being the pawn of Satan... that is the most important part of it all.

Death to the UN!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the book of Revelation Satan is taken in one hand by one regular angel not even an arch angel. I don't mean to underestimate satan.
    But the U.N. is not one of his best works in my opinion I would "be tempted to think" that even satan would be embarassed by them.[;)]

Woodsie
  • juddroyjuddroy Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is an example of what I posted about.Here you have posted something thought provoking, and dear to the heart of many here.
    Now if somebody doesn't agree with you, just let it be a dissagrement.
    You are on the right track I hope.Just know that people may take what you say, and question whether or not it really is your belief. You must understand don't you, what has rubbed people the wrong way.
    edited November -1
    Sure but don't under estimate the value of a provocateur there is a certain courage to piss people off. You got to know when to stop and I hear your stop signals.[;)] being an SOB is just one facet of me.I truly hope you like the other ones more because I think I've pissed you off enough.[;)] Take care I'll be back.[;)]Hey I just got a star
    maybe I should be a nice guy glad I got it on this note[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    Well I hope you understand my point,but I'm not so sure you did.It doesn't take any courage at all to "piss someone off".Nobody has the ability to reach through their moniter and beat the crap out of someone.Idle threats are just that IDLE.I hope you don't think that you got me pissed off.I control me, and my emotions.You don't have the wherewithall do that.I don't ask for your respect,I just simply ask that you be respectful of others.
    edited November -1
    I did. I don't rely on cyberspace. I'm glad to hear that you are responsible for you. I am responsible for me. I'm saying that for someone to stir things up isn't all that bad that's only my opinion and you have a different opinion and that's fine.[;)] Now what do you think about China the dragon is waking up as I see it and we are so dependent on them to make everything and ship it to us. I worry that I'll see made in China if I take a real close look at the American flag the one that's the best price. Of course thats just my opinion[;)]

Woodsie
    edited November -1
    I couldn't agree with you more on China.They are a true
    force to be watched carefully.They are more of a threat as
    a Nation,but I believe small cell terrorism is a much
    greater threat.You can see an army coming, but but a small
    cell can very stealthy. Herd of elephants or stealthy lion
    definetly both forces to be reckoned with.
    As for your other point about stiring things up,well
    you can make anyone mad easily,but challenging someones ideas
    using logic instead of emotion,is a more rewarding task.I
    personally like to read what I typed before sending it off.
    Then ask myself, was this action or reaction.If any of us
    who claim to be in battle together, want to fight among the
    ranks, then the enemy will sit back, and watch us destroy
    ourselves.
    edited November -1
    Well stated and oh so true. I deffinitly fire for effect and reap the consequences. As you have seen;done it since I was a kid and got the snot beat out of me for it. A repetion compulsion, From addolescence to alzheimers with no stops in between that's the rap on me[;)]

Woodsie