In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

09 Obombanation is under way

shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
09 Obombanation is under way

Eric Holder and Obomba are going to remove your 2nd amendment right to keep Mexican drug lords from getting guns. That's todays insperation from the white house.
Morons at work in DC . Thanks to all of the people that sat out the last election or voted for these nit-wits . WE THE PEOPLE must pay the price for the criminals the liberals keep protecting . They don't want us to shoot any bad guys.
You still think your votes don't count . We are one SC justice away from repealing the 2nd amendment and the White House , your White House is full to the rafters with Clintonnesta's. Crap for brains liberals are at the helm and the ship is sinking. George Bush pulled the goofess plug out and Obombma turned off the bilge pump.
I would like to know when all of the member of the * party that own guns are going to wake up and smell the stink that's in the air in DC . DC is a cesspool that needs to be pumped.
I am an american first a conservative 2nd and a member of no party. I am one of WE THE PEOPLE America first not the party first .

Time and time again WE THE PEOPLE, any people have died by the thousands from gun control .
We are safer because we are armed and Obombma is causing record sales of gun and ammo.
This the guy who is going to create 350 million jobs ( in the government to dole out health care and register you guns ) .
Our shooting sports industry is bigger than this nit-wit knows , millions of people work at it .
These jobs don't fit his agenda so we are expendable .
As long as WE THE PEOPLE stand around with our hands out to the government with a give it to me attitude , we are destine to fail . Stand up , be proud and tell your government keep there hands out of our pockets , our bedrooms and our gun cabin.

That's the way I see it.
It's time to get mad.[:(!][:(!]

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:I am an american first a conservative 2nd and a member of no party. I am one of WE THE PEOPLE America first not the party first
    Sorry...your protestations just don't wash. Your entire post is basically a slam against those that didn't vote mccain.

You are part of the problem...not the solution.

Were you truly "We the People" you would understand that voting is over...that it is the answer to a question that is obsolete and had validity 30 years ago...no longer does.
  • DrGonzo11DrGonzo11 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For one thing, PARANOIA caused the record sales of guns and ammunition, not Obama, the language coming out of the White House has said NOTHING of "repealing the 2nd amendment". He is smart enough to know that the country would disintegrate into some form of Civil War if anyone attempted to disarm us. Now I could easily see the the Assault Weapons ban being re-enacted, which wouldn't surprise me coming from ANY Democrat, BUT there hasn't even been any language regarding that coming from Obama's inner circle yet. Now, that said, I know that most people consider that the first step toward the removal of the 2nd amendment, and I can see their argument, I would feel much more comfortable with a ban that had a licensing system written into it for assault weapons(if thats what it comes to, i'd rather it not happen at all, but). And if putting your name on paper because "they might come and take your guns" or " when the UN comes they'll know where all the guns are" bothers you then you are (that language is NOT allowed here) crazy and you shouldn't have them anyway, plus they have 4473's for that[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:DrGonzo11
    Welcome to the forum.
    I don't think you will be comfortable here..we believe in the Constitution as written. It is obvious that you prefer the new constitution, and are a new american.

you are not welcome at my table, and I doubt we have anything of substance to talk about at all...since you embrace insanity.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DrGonzo11
    ...Now, that said, I know that most people consider that the first step toward the removal of the 2nd amendment, and I can see their argument, I would feel much more comfortable with a ban that had a licensing system written into it for assault weapons(if thats what it comes to, i'd rather it not happen at all, but). And if putting your name on paper because "they might come and take your guns" or " when the UN comes they'll know where all the guns are" bothers you then you are Fu**ing crazy and you shouldn't have them anyway, plus they have 4473's for that[:D]
    DrGonzo:

The first steps to the removal of the 2nd Amendment were taken many years ago, and you apparently are marching lock-step in those footprints. That first step was when the first citizen accepted that it was the Government's right to make these decisions.

Now that this acceptance is ingrained, it is merely a matter of how hard they can push on any given day. When one accepts licencing and registration, one accepts government control.

Larry Pratt of the GOA made the case in the latest newsletter why the Brady Law must be repealed. It was kind of a fluff piece, using an emotional example of what is wrong with government being involved, but it makes the point that any government involvement is still wrong, and is anti-Constitutional.

Our right to keep and bear arms is part and parcel with our right to be free men. You do not have the latter without the former, nor can you ever.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:DrGonzo11
    Welcome to the forum.
    I don't think you will be comfortable here..we believe in the Constitution as written. It is obvious that you prefer the new constitution, and are a new american.

you are not welcome at my table, and I doubt we have anything of substance to talk about at all...since you embrace insanity.

Perceptive, as usual, Highball. I had this guy figured out a few minutes ago when I read his statement that Obama is "the most intelligent president we've had in a long time."
  • WillinWillin Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As usual,intelligence means nothing w/out logic.Logic is what ALL liberals seem to be lacking.Hope ya'll dont mind my "venting"here.
    edited November -1
    I love the fact that only about 1 out of 20 people here are actually open to a discussion or helping to educate someone without all the facts. I come from a different generation than most of you and your right maybe I'm wrong, but a conversation would be the first step to educating me, insulting me and making me your enemy because I have the freedom of thought, makes you sound ignorant and lazy to boot, maybe you should make an effort to educate rather than hunting down more people to bash from your computer chair.

And to Don-

I agree, but I don't know what I can do about it. If I don't make a concession then it could get worse and they could actually take the right away. but if I fight it tooth and nail what happens if the only way to secure our rights is all out civil war. I'm sorry, but I rather make a few people uncomfortable with licensing on assault weapons than subject my children and future grandchildren to a war that nobody could possibly want. That said thats an extremist point of view and just an example. I'm open to any suggestions as to what to do, and for the record I don't support a ban just don't know what to do.
    edited November -1
    quote:where all the guns are" bothers you then you are (that language is NOT allowed here) crazy and you shouldn't have them anyway, plus they have 4473's for that
    You do not get any slack at all when you attack as you did.

Your education starts, and can very well END...right here ;

"A well regulated militia, being neccessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

Note WELL the LAST FOUR WORDS of the Second Amendment ...and contrast those words with your willingness to consign your little children to slavery and tyranny.
    Your compromising, FAR from guaranteeing your children a free life, do exactly the opposite ;
    Compromising cuts the Second Amendment off at the knees...and the tool that has kept us free for 200-odd years you are content to barter off.

Better the fight NOW..so your children might have the chance to live in peace...and FREEDOM.

The disarmed OUGHT to be you compromisers...for you do not have the intelligence to understand WHY the second, UNALTERED, IS SO VERY IMPORTANT.
    edited November -1

And to Don-

I agree, but I don't know what I can do about it. If I don't make a concession then it could get worse and they could actually take the right away. but if I fight it tooth and nail what happens if the only way to secure our rights is all out civil war. I'm sorry, but I rather make a few people uncomfortable with licensing on assault weapons than subject my children and future grandchildren to a war that nobody could possibly want. That said thats an extremist point of view and just an example. I'm open to any suggestions as to what to do, and for the record I don't support a ban just don't know what to do.

DrGonzo:

I am committed to never participating in a licensing or registration scheme by any level of government. If that time comes, I will have to make the choice to either fight it out in my home or in the courts. I have made this commitment for future generations, as IMO, acquiescing to licensing and registration will force that war onto them. At best, my acquiescing will pave the way to their servitude, and my conscience does not allow me to do that.

The road back to freedom will require that millions of us do the same. It will require that millions of rational, normal, upstanding citizens take a principled stand against an unprincipled government.

There have been a couple of generations of Americans that have had to put their lives and property at risk to either create or maintain what is still the most perfect country on Earth. There is no reason to think that we are immune from having to make that choice.

Brad Steele
  • melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love posts that are filled with TAlk RAdio JArgon. WOrds made by Hosts. Your a Great American shootright. Or should I say El shootright Maharushi. Yes we all know the Government controlled by Gloabalists want to disarm us to finaly crush us in to nearly 3rd world consumer wage slaves. Problem is U think there really is still 2 partys. [:D]
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    I love posts that are filled with TAlk RAdio JArgon. WOrds made by Hosts. Your a Great American shootright. Or should I say El shootright Maharushi. [:D]

CRACKPIPE.jpg
    edited November -1
    God I love picking fights on here.
    edited November -1
    God I love picking fights on here.

You obviously have a masochistic fetish.
    edited November -1
    That and sadism. Now shh.....[;)]
    edited November -1
    qed. like candy from a baby, however aint worth the effort.
    edited November -1
    True, boredom does strange things.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:I love the fact that only about 1 out of 20 people here are actually open to a discussion or helping to educate someone without all the factsSpeaking for myself, I simply get a bit weary of continually seeing such ramblings, that indicate abject ignorance of even basic constitutional principals.

Normally a couple more patient members step up and tackle the issue, sometimes I am one of them.

Today, I am simply disgusted with what I have seen in your postings. Tomorrow.............
    edited November -1
    Sorry I have to pick fights to have a reason to keep checking this forum because all of my legitimate posts on technical gun questions get locked before I get an answer or before the dialogue is closed.
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If posts advocating a watered down "government approved" version of the constitution are your way of picking a fight, they certainly are effective. If you truly feel that more concessions to the gun grabbers will protect your childrens right to own firearms or other constituional issues, where will you draw the line where you refuse to bend over anymore? Too many people think along those lines, and that is how we got into this mess, if you don't show some spine you'll lose it all, not just these so called "assault weapons". You give an inch, they demand a mile, then they come back with more demands.

I will not bend any longer. I've had me eyes opened by some good folks here and I refuse to be the sheep I used to be.

I'm a canary now!!
    edited November -1
    I love the fact that only about 1 out of 20 people here are actually open to a discussion or helping to educate someone without all the facts. I come from a different generation than most of you and your right maybe I'm wrong, but a conversation would be the first step to educating me, insulting me and making me your enemy because I have the freedom of thought, makes you sound ignorant and lazy to boot, maybe you should make an effort to educate rather than hunting down more people to bash from your computer chair.

Followed by:
    Sorry I have to pick fights to have a reason to keep checking this forum because all of my legitimate posts on technical gun questions get locked before I get an answer or before the dialogue is closed.
    Is it then a waste of time to take anything you say seriously?

Or could it be that those who were insulting were not so ignorant?

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    Oh they are right, I'm a complete moron, it takes everything I have to turn on the computer and check my email every day.

My original post was sarcastic hence the comment about 4473's and the smiley face, but it spiraled out of control and its easier to let people go at it on here than try to explain yourself. Sorry Don, didn't mean to offend anyone.
    edited November -1
    Oh they are right, I'm a complete moron, it takes everything I have to turn on the computer and check my email every day.

My original post was sarcastic hence the comment about 4473's and the smiley face, but it spiraled out of control and its easier to let people go at it on here than try to explain yourself. Sorry Don, didn't mean to offend anyone.
    No offense, DrGonzo, just was curious.

On this side of the forum, I usually take people at face value until demonstrated otherwise. Your second post on this thread and your response to my first post seemed sincere, and I responded accordingly. I'd do it again, as there are a depressingly large number of people who believe exactly what you stated in your first, and any of those minds that can be changed, must be.

All the best,

Don

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    Don-
    The second post was sincere, I used to be die hard anti-government and anti-law(I guess you could say), until I had my son. He is making me soft, I think [:)] But I am still all for NO Gun Control, just would like to see the country stay together, or at least keep the illusion of coherence intact. After all a "A house divided against itself cannot stand,". And in this day and age that means something entirely different, we as a country simply cannot afford to leave ourselves open to attack by fighting each other. Ok, I'm done, hopefully they'll lock this topic like they do my legitimate ones before it gets any worse[;)] Thanks for riding it out Don.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DrGonzo11,
    Just FYI, they lock ALL topics in the "Ask the Experts" forum after 10 replies. You are not special, it has nothing to do with "YOU" and your questions. If you do not get the information you wanted in your first post, you can open another one, like you did with the CZ post.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    originally posted by DrGonzo11:

The second post was sincere, I used to be die hard anti-government and anti-law(I guess you could say), until I had my son.

Gonzo,

Two of the biggest reasons why I stand firm on the Constitution and individual liberty are:

1) my son AND
    2) my daughter

That stance was further solidified when they were born.
    edited November -1
    10 posts huh? That's kind of a hassle, but ok, thanks for the info.
    edited November -1
    Sarcasm doesn't always translate well over the Internet...
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Don't try that in GD -- you'll actually make people have break downs, meltdowns and cause a lot of crying.
    edited November -1
    HA HA HA..... Sorry, you're right, I'm inconsiderate.
  • shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What in my post do you see as "Talk Radio Jargon"

Hay Highball

How have you been ? I see your post are not as longwinded , did you get a job ? ( Protestations ) is this a new word ?

I am retired and run two business so I don't get here very often . I don't have the time you do to list my thoughts on the forum .

Not a slam on the people that didn't voted for McCain , I voted for Palin. McCain was put up by the media. Better people lost because of the media.

As for DrGonzo11

You have not been doing your homework. Eric Holder said we need the AW ban to stop the flow on AW to the drug cartels in Mexico. The last time we the people could buy at the local gun shop a full auto weapon was about 1933 I think it was. As for grenades , land mines and RPG's when did you see them for sale.

Go to GunNewsDaily.com and read Mexico Cartels Don't Buy Assault Weapons from US

"An education is the ability to get though life without intelligence.

Intelligence is the ability to get though life without an education."

To learn one only needs to look for what you need to know or want to learn.

This becomes more apparent as the years go by.
    [8D][8D]

A well armed society is the best form of homeland security.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.