In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

somewhat amusing, mainly stupid.

KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/CamEdwards/2005/11/21/176392.html Check out these fools, WAR, winning animal rights.

Traveling from the west, unto the east. Insearch of that which was lost, but with my endavors, and his assistance, I am hopeful, of finding.

Comments

• jnmiller75jnmiller75 Member Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't find it amusing at all. In fact it is down right scary. These whakos that think destruction of personal property and taking a human life in order to save a animal is ok need to be in jail. We may not know the individuals that do these acts, but I think we should be going after their leaders that promote these kind of tactics.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You ever try to explain reality to an 11-year old girl?

Like how sometimes people have to fight wars and sometimes animals have to die so we can eat them. But then she just shuts down and starts screaming and throwing a temper tantrum and tries to throw things and then runs to her room and slams the door. Then later you find her on her bed clutching a teddy bear with a glazed look over her face. Then you realize that she is just not mentally capable of understanding these things at this point in her life.

Anybody understand what I'm saying? Have you noticed a lot of 11-year old girls walking around lately disguised as adults?

[;)]

wwsm.GIF
    MOLON LABE

The Second Amendment begins when the First Amendment ends.
  • MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once they reach adulthood there is no reasoning with them. They need institutionalization, a jail cell or, perhaps, they should be put out in the wild near grizzly or Kodiak bears. Maybe they could "reason" with them.

amscray ithway ethay unsgay
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Woundedwolf, we have a widowed daughter, so we are involved a lot with an NINE year old grandaughter. As far as "Animals die so we can eat", the kid loves vension sausage, and thinks Bambi is not only cute, but TASTY! That little girl is more of an adult than a lot of taller people I meet- and when she is big enough to fit a 20 g to her, is gonna be a heck of a wingshot![:p]

"I have good news and bad. Make it through, you don't have to prove anything to anyone the rest of your life. Bad news- you have to prove it to me first." CSM, US Army Ranger School.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear that, 11b6r. Maybe I just spent too many years in the Bay Area where they indoctrinate them young. Little boys are taught from birth to supress any masculine tendencies, while little girls are taught to be militantly assertive. I have spent some time around the Gay/Lesbo-Facist crowd and Enviro-Facists as well. They have a similar philosophy. Heterosexual men are taught to be shameful and submissive, homosexual men are taught to be flamboyant and verbally aggressive (but all men are taught to be physcally submissive and non-violent, unless directed by a woman). All women are taught to be physically and verbally aggressive and are indoctrinated with the philosophy of female superiority.

This is why "peace" protests often turn physically violent. From what I have seen, the supressed masculinity is just begging to be exercised, so these groups often resort to violence and aggression when they cannot successfully promote their viewpoints intellectually, essentially the pre-teen temper tantrum mentality that I was alluding to.

-Wolf

wwsm.GIF
    MOLON LABE

The Second Amendment begins when the First Amendment ends.
  • KYfatboyKYfatboy Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/CamEdwards/2005/11/30/177145.html Here's some more on em.[xx(]

Traveling from the west, unto the east. Insearch of that which was lost, but with my endavors, and his assistance, I am hopeful, of finding.