In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

McCain anti-gun? Watch this...

wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
Also posted this over in politics:

This subject has come up several times on this forum and the GR forum. Some of us have tried to sound the alarm, and warn others that McCain is no friend of the RTKBA. Some of you have tried to refute this, and claim, "Oh, that's just GOA propaganda." Well, here's a video, and you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth a[:(!][:(!].

www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/media-center/youtube_041408.shtml

The "loophole" they refer to is also mentioned in the Constitution. It is called LEGAL FRIGGON COMMERCE!!! Not that any of them give a rat's a[:(!][:(!] what the Constitution states.

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    That site should be renamed, "Traitors against Constitutional freedom".[:(!]
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jp,

agreed. Bloomberg has the audacity to wear a pin of the american flag on his lapel, yet he is one of the ringleaders of the anti-freedom zealot camp.

I looked up the list by state, and whadda ya know; the mayor of the town I live in was on the list. He will be getting a call in the a.m. [:(!]
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I think I'll start a group.
    I'll call it "Legal Guns Against Mayors".
    Waddya think?

PS. Only one mayor in the entire state of Colorado.....so far.
    And who is it? You guessed it, that sniveling fag Hickenlooper in Denver.
    edited November -1
    i'm in; sounds like the group for me.
  • MC78MC78 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • frousseaufrousseau Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, The question I have is; Who you going to Vote for? Not going to vote for that SOB! So Hilary or Obama wins! What is worse, a Fire brand who allows his Preacher to say; "God Damn America" or a wife of a Former President who sent Elian Gonzalas back to Cuba, Killed over 80 Men, Women and Children at Waco, Killed a Mans wife and Son at Ruby Ridge, among many Unpatriotic services he did to the United States of America including giving China the Software to Launch Missiles that could and might be sent toward America. At least McCain was a Patriot and we might be able to bring him about....but you'll never bring Obama or Hillary around. And that my Friends are your Choices, there just isn't any others.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by frousseau
    So, The question I have is; Who you going to Vote for? Not going to vote for that SOB! So Hilary or Obama wins! What is worse, a Fire brand who allows his Preacher to say; "God Damn America" or a wife of a Former President who sent Elian Gonzalas back to Cuba, Killed over 80 Men, Women and Children at Waco, Killed a Mans wife and Son at Ruby Ridge, among many Unpatriotic services he did to the United States of America including giving China the Software to Launch Missiles that could and might be sent toward America. At least McCain was a Patriot and we might be able to bring him about....but you'll never bring Obama or Hillary around. And that my Friends are your Choices, there just isn't any others.

Just the way the CFR and the Tri-lateral commision wants it.

Sorry, but I will write in Ron Paul.
    The rest are just turds with a polish.
    edited November -1
    originally posted by frousseau:

At least McCain was a Patriot and we might be able to bring him about....but you'll never bring Obama or Hillary around. And that my Friends are your Choices, there just isn't any others.

That a fact? Are you telling me that on Tuesday, May 6th, that I cannot go into the booth and vote for Rep. Paul? Are you telling me that when I go vote in November, that I do not have a choice in whom I vote for?

"My friend", I want you to listen closely: DAMMIT, I AM AN AMERICAN, AND I WILL VOTE FOR WHOMEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE!!!!![:(!]

I am sick to the point of vomiting over being told by the MSM, the establishment, and folks like yourself that Mccain, Clinton, or Obama are the only choices. I can think for myself. I am capable of reasoning. I know how to weigh out the facts and make a decision based upon my findings.

I have done the research. I have weighed out the facts. There is only one candidate who believes in our Constitution, and would abide by it if elected. This candidate would not try to circumvent it or change it. This candidate would not try to distort so it falls in line with some political agenda they have, and this candidate's last name is not McCain, Clinton, or Obama. His name is Ron Paul, and that my friend is the choice; there just isn't any other.
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A write in is a wasted vote. Hilary or Obama is not an option for me. The way the Democrats are trying to take each other out, if we all vote we could get a Republican in the White House. A lot of you may disagree, but I prefer a less than ideal McCain to the other option. I would prefer Ron Paul also, but it is not an option.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    A write in is a wasted vote. Hilary or Obama is not an option for me. The way the Democrats are trying to take each other out, if we all vote we could get a Republican in the White House. A lot of you may disagree, but I prefer a less than ideal McCain to the other option. I would prefer Ron Paul also, but it is not an option.

It is for me. It is the only option.

Speaking for myself and from my views on government and its proper role, any other vote would be a vote FOR the anti-constitution crowd and AGAINST my personal ethics and integrity.

To each his own.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Could someone explain why being shot down and being captured makes a man a patriot.
    None of the 3 are trustworthy.
    The choice we have is getting screwed by our "friends" or our "enemies".
    I have no way of actually knowing the difference any more .
    edited November -1
    originally posted by slumlord44:

I would prefer Ron Paul also, but it is not an option.

Here we go again. Tell me slum, why is voting for Rep. Paul not an option? Are you, like frousseau, telling me that I do not have the choice of voting for whom I please? GD!!! THIS IS FRIGGON UNBELIEVABLE. I WISH I HAD A DAMN QUARTER FOR EVERY PERSON WHO HAS TOLD ME VOTING FOR DR. PAUL IS NOT AN OPTION / CHOICE. WELL, IT IS AN OPTION, IT IS MY CHOICE, AND AS I STATED IN A PREVIOUS POST, AS-AN-AMERICAN-I-CAN-VOTE-FOR-WHOMEVER-THE-HELL-I-WANT-TO. PERIOD!!!!!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

AND FOR ALL YOU WHO SAY HE ISN'T AN OPTION / CAN'T WIN; YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE SOME OF YOU WILL NOT USE YOUR FRIGGON GOURDS TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. YOU HAVE BOUGHT THE SNAKE OIL THE MSM AND THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS PUSHED, AND FALLEN FOR THE "LESSER OF 2 EVILS" THEORY AGAIN (notice i didn't refer to it as "logic", because there is absolutely NOTHING logical about it!). LOOK WHAT THAT GOT US IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. 1) A RETARD AND AN ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS ZERO LEADERSHIP SKILLS. 2) AN ECONOMY GOING TO S[:(!][:(!]T. 3) AN ILLEGAL WAR THAT HAS COST OVER 4000 AMERICANS THEIR LIVES AND COUNTLESS OTHERS WITH LIFELONG DEBILITATING INJURIES. 4) MORE RESTRICTIONS ON OUR RIGHTS AS AMERICANS, ALL IN THE NAME OF "KEEPING US SAFER", WHILE 5) OUR BORDERS ARE WIDE-* OPEN, AND THE INFLUX OF ILLEGALS GROWS EVERY DAY.

YOU WANNA VOTE FOR MORE OF THE SAME S[:(!][:(!]T, JUST TO KEEP CLINTON OR OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE? TELL ME, WHAT'S THE DAMN DIFFERENCE? THERE IS NONE. NOT A GD BIT!!! HOWEVER, WE ALL HAD (AND SOME OF US STILL DO) A CANDIDATE THIS YEAR THAT STILL BELIEVES IN INTEGRITY, HONESTY, AND THE CONSTITUTION, BUT FOR SOME FRIGGON REASON, "CONSERVATIVE" VOTERS DID NOT GET UP OFF THEIR SORRY * AND SUPPORT HIM. THEY CHOSE INSTEAD TO "BAAAAAA, BAAAA" FOLLOW THE ESTABLISHMENT "BAAAA, BAAAAAAAA", AND LET SOMEONE ELSE THINK FOR THEM "BAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAAA". "MCCAIN IS THE BEST CHOICE BAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAA." "HANNITY SAID I'VE GOT TO SUPPORT JOHN BAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAA." RON PAUL CAN'T WIN BAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAA. YOU'LL WASTE YOUR VOTE BAAAAAAAA. MCCAIN MIGHT BE BAD, BUT NOT AS BAD AS CLINTON/OBAMA BAAAAAA, BAAAAAAA.

What a sad friggon indictment on so-called "conservatives." Mccain will probably be our next President, AND YOU WILL GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE. [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!] THEN, WHEN HE SUPPORTS AND SIGNS LEGISLATION THAT FURTHER RESTRICTS OUR RIGHTS, THE COMPLAINING ON HERE WILL START. I CAN HEAR IT NOW. "Well, i supported Mccain, but, but, he is a republican. Why is he doing this. He promised. He told us he was conservative......." YEAH, THE FIRST MCCAIN SUPPORTER ON HERE THAT I SEE COMPLAINING, I'M GOING TO TELL YOU, "GD, I FRIGGON TOLD YOU SO, BUT YOU, SHEEP, WOULDN'T LISTEN. SO STOP COMPLAINING; YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!!!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Whew. Gotta get some blood pressure meds.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Whew. Gotta get some blood pressure meds.

I find that when I rant periodically, I don't need my BP meds. [:D][:D][:o)][}:)]

Ranting makes an excellent pressure release.[;)]

By the way, good rant....
    edited November -1
    thanks,

i had to let off some steam. getting tired of being told who i can and can't vote for.
    edited November -1
    Understood wsfiredude and so am I.

It isn't the dipsnits doing the telling that get me wound up, it is that they seem to not get the point (or willfully ignore it) and just can't seem to focus on the issue of individual liberty and the Constitution.

All the other "reasoning" which is postulated, such as it is, merely ignores the bottom-line.

This type thinking and resultant actions directly enable the Globalist Party, whether the Republican right-wing, or the Democrat left-wing, to continue the destruction of America's Constitutional Republic.
    edited November -1
    Agreed.

I guess what frustrates me the most, is that it is not a "gray" issue. It is simple as simple gets, it's common sense, and only a blind man couldn't see it, or, maybe a sheep.
    edited November -1
    Nothing gray about it that I can see either.

Either a man has strongly held beliefs, factually and constitutionally based, which are supported by a strong set of personal ethics and integrity.....or he does not.

If a man does, then choices such as this are obvious and not even in question.

If a man does not, then.....well, you see the result every day right here on this board and around the nation.

**Refer to my signature line. There is much truth in the quote**

Weakness and compromise abounds in the New America.

Gotta get to work now. Take care firedude.
    edited November -1
    you do the same. talk to you later.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SSD...E-lection

Same mantra I hear every election.
    Vote for this one, that one is SO MUCH WORSE.
    Lesser of two evils....blah...blah...blah....

I have NOT listened to this for years.
    Didn't vote for Clinton.......either time.
    Didn't vote for Bush........either time.
    Did it help.....NO....they were elected, in spite of my best efforts. [:(!]

After what he pulled with the UNpatriot act, and others, I couldn't believe people would vote Bush in a SECOND TIME [xx(] Just goes to prove, sheeple DO NOT CARE. [:(!]

I will AGAIN refuse to vote for either the Dems or the Reps (no difference anyway) and I will sleep soundly at night. You see I, unlike "some" REALLY DO want change. It is my opinion, that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has this countries best interest at heart. And the only one WORTHY of holding the title of...POTUS.

Otherwise it's........
    Vote for THIS gun grabbing, ILLEGAL immigrant, amnesty loving, wipe with the constitution, candidate.

OR......

Vote for THAT gun grabbing, ILLEGAL immigrant, amnesty loving, wipe with the constitution, candidate.

Now THAT, in my opinion, is NOT an option. [:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We all know that RP will not win through write in votes,.........but fellas, for the first time in my life, I am going to do a write in vote for President.

It will be for Ron Paul,..........I just can't vote for McCain, and be able to maintain any respect for myself.

Yes,.........I threw away my vote for Thompson in the primary.[V]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner