In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Supreme Court Rules No 2nd Amendment

nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
If they ruled here soon that the 9th Circuit Court is right and American's don't have the Right to Bear Arms, what will we do?

I suggest protesting first, quit shopping at Wallymart and buying fast food and burn our SUV's.

If that doesn't hit corporate America hard enough after a year then...well you know what's next.

20-redcoats-firing.gif
American's Right to bear arm's is the only reason we're here today.

Comments

• spectre7spectre7 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't imagine they'll make a "real" decision one way or another; I'm just waiting to see how they manage to phrase their cop-out *I can't spell this late apparently* answer.

But if they do? I don't know; maybe it'll be the wake up call we all need.

Typos and profanity, oh my! http://www.funky-town.org
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I certainly hope it don't come to that...if it does...?????
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I agree with spectre, I think they will skirt the issue if possible, because it will put them in a position they don't want to be in. There is only one ruling they can make that would be constitutional, and they know it's not the popular one due to the media brainwashing the masses.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wrong again. It is not popular opinion, it is merely a media cover-up to make it look that way.

More than half of all adults possess at least a single firearm. 90 million+ who own firearms out there make up a sizeable majority.

..and I don't honestly care how they rule on it. Regardless of how they rule on it doesn't change the fact that being armed is the birth-right of all Americans, and all Christians, as well. A right is given by God and can only be taken by God, not government. A privilege is in their domain, and any of our right isn't part of it.

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    edited November -1
    gunphreak,I agree that its a birthright...and I'll KEEP mine!!But what if they do rule that way?Do we keep our mouths shut and sit it out,hoping not to get caught? Do you think it can or might actually happen? Its a scarey thought,I am sure most other countrues didn't believe that it would happen to them either.....Just HOW do we turn things around.....
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    If the Supremes rule that the Second Amendment is only a right of the militias, National Guard, or some other such crap; I believe that enough old F@rts will come out of the woodwork bearing arms that even the MEF would have a hard time quelling the uprising.
    I, for one, will be hard at work behind the lever of my Dillon to make sure that even in a protracted engagement there will be enough for every one. Even fat old guys can hit what they aim at in a target-rich environment like a raid party.
    Keep the scanners hummin' honey, I got the video up!
    edited November -1
    Who you callin fat & old?[:D][:D]And yup I'll hit somthin sur-nuff!!!!!![:D]