In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I can't Believe The Low Price On these Guns.

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
OK, one of the members here was kind enough to alert me to the website of www.southernohiogun.com and their super cheap price on guns. And I want to pass this info around to the General Discussion Board since the Gun Rights Board gets very few visitors. But please don't miss the value of this information. Please don't limit yourself to "wow! Cheap gun! I'm going to buy one and go shooting!" After you buy one ($39.00 for a Russian M44 carbine in 7.62.54 Russian caliber) spread this sale info as far and as wide as you possible can!!! The more shooters we have in America the LESS unreasonably restrictive gun laws we have.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."

Comments

• lcranchlcranch Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks I take back any bad thing I've ever thought or said about you.[;)]

Woodsie
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Another great site fox.........Thank you!
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    your welcome. But please pass it on.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
    edited November -1
    What I would like myself fox is an ak...........I really would.Do you know which is good,best or whatever and who has best price etc.? Oh and so I stick to the topic at hand,I put your sites in my favorites and then email out to all on my list.....also keep em handy to pass out ,kinda like a business card.I'd like to see your handout someday....L.H.
    edited November -1
    longhunter: Guns-n-stuff seems to have a wide selection and some good prices and many of their AK's and the guns with different names that are still AK's (SAR1, etc) They even have some with milled receivers as opposed to the stamped receivers if that makes a difference to you.

I would like you (and any interested gun owners who want to help with the cause)to consider actually making a flyer to hand out to people who you have even a vague idea might be tempted to buy a gun if you showed them one at a real low price and walked through the steps of how to buy and receive delivery. Human nature being what it is, the best way to get someone to do what you want is to almost do it for them, or at least put the blueprint directly in their hand. Make a copy of the website adveristment showing the cheap mil. surplus guns and add some info such as where they can score some cheap ammo and how much it will cost. Tell them how they will need a local FFL holder to accept delivery of their gun and do the paperwork to transfer the gun to them. Run off a list of FFL holders provided on the GB.com website who are willing to accept delivery and make the transfer for a reasonable amount. In this way some of those prospective new gun owners might, just might, for the first time in their life buy a gun, or at leaast buy oneof those "hated" semi-auto "assualt" guns. And then you will have enlisted yet another soldier on our side in the gun war. JMHO.

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a note of caution about the dealers (FFL's) listed on GunBroker. Make sure the potential buyer checks with them first about the fees involved. The one I use charges a set fee for anyone buying off this site. BUT he charges a different fee if bought somewhere else. I do not know how many FFL's do this. Just making sure you know to ask FIRST. When you are trying to get people involved in firearms, especially cheap ones. You do not want to have any bad experiences, like the price of the transfer, throwing a monkey wrench into it.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
    edited November -1
    very good advice, everyone please heed.

edited November -1
    trfox, Went to the web site mentioned and...wow...many to choose from.Thanks! I don't know as it makes much differance as far as milled or not,does it? At any rate I've started a fund as I think I will be able to afford one...not the most elite to be sure but...I will be working on the flyer thing this weekend ,I have found a local ffl and such and we will be stuck in because of a coming storm...So,I,ll take advantage of the opportunity...Gotta get more ink first...always somethin.Thanks.......L.H.
    edited November -1
    longhunter: I don't know for sure, but a milled receiver is more difficult and costly to manufacture and in the minds of many have always indicated a more rugged well made gun. Yeah, get those flyers going. The great responses you get will gratify you. It is the most fun and easy way I have ever seen to actually take action and help with gun rights at the same time. I wish there was someway we could get many, many more gun owners and constitutional belivers like us doing this.