In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

i'm protecting my rights

lordmegatronlordmegatron Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
last day in jan i joined the NRA.. they got my payment feb 24th[:0]
i gotta wait longer i joined at target world in cincinnati
i sent in $25

Comments

• afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lordmegatron
    i'm protecting my rights

last day in jan i joined the NRA..

ROFL
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trollin........trollin..........trollin.........

I am not going to waste my time.
  • lordmegatronlordmegatron Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    pickenup i'm not trolling. i'm protecting my rights to own a firearm
    someone who thinks i'm spamming needs serious help yea picken i'm telling you that, i want you to explain how the hell am i trollin
    and coming from a moderator by putting me down son you have brass ones yea go ahead ban me and i'll have your mod privlages taken away
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:and coming from a moderator by putting me down son you have brass ones yea go ahead ban me and i'll have your mod privlages taken away

Hhehhehhhhehhhhhheeee

You got to admit...it is typical NRA crap.
    Don't worry, gentlemen...he belongs in the NRA.
    That little club is kinda like the front porch scene in 'deliverance'...
    edited November -1
    i know people that belong to the NRA
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Misery loves company.
    edited November -1
    quote:i know people that belong to the NRA

You threatening us ?
    edited November -1
    last day in jan i joined the NRA.. they got my payment feb 24th
    i gotta wait longer i joined at target world in cincinnati
    i sent in $25

Is there anything else on which you piss away your money?
    edited November -1
    Actually, think how pathetic that post is.

He is 'defending his rights' by sending money to some organization.

First..he has no gun rights any more..there is nothing left but privilege.
    Then..he believes the endless propaganda put out by peaire. Somehow, sending in money absolves him of any real activity concerning the Second Amendment..he can relax, now...done his part, don't you know...
    edited November -1

and coming from a moderator by putting me down son you have brass ones yea go ahead ban me and i'll have your mod privlages taken away

smiley-laughing021.gif

smiley-sex020.gif
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...[:0] I think I just wet my pants!

Lance
    edited November -1
    coming from a moderator by putting me down son you have brass ones yea go ahead ban me and i'll have your mod privlages taken away

What a flamer! Must be Michael Jacksons body guard! Threats and all, big tough one!

Lance
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    pickenup ...... i'll have your mod privlages taken away
    I'm SOOOOO scared.
    Should I go cower in the corner now........or later?
    edited November -1
    pick,

I'd do it immediately. This guy sounds as though he's not one to be f-ed with.[:0][:0][:0]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The NRA makes more sense than the anti-NRA dialog here.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    The NRA makes more sense than the anti-NRA dialog here.

Sir, put the bottle down and slowly back away from the computer.[:o)]

Lance
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

That little club is kinda like the front porch scene in 'deliverance'...

"Whos pickin the banji here??!"

God I love that movie.
    edited November -1

You threatening us ?

no. i use to belong to a message boards called grizzly garys
    there are guys there who are members.. they can't stand me and i can't stand them, guess i can't voice my first amendment here
    you say anything against the republicans get ready for a fight
    i know been there lots of times, they run down democrates
    grizzy gary has his own radio show
    edited November -1
    Well;
    Your First Amendment Rights do not apply here on this forum ; It is a private company.

That being said...you are free to post pretty much whatever you want, within the guide lines of the Site.

That does NOT, however, keep us from making fun of you for your NRA stand.

Take a bit of time and read this forum, specifically, the NRA threads. The NRA has been in the business of gun control since 1935..aiding and abetting the government over all those years, bringing us ever more restrictive gun control.

Those are FACTS, lordmegatron.

As far as the republicans..they are the same garbage as democrats. Rotten, corrupted sleaze balls.

I suggest that you keep posting and reading. You will learn things that you never dreamed existed.
  • rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are equal opportunity bashers here, we slam the dems AND the reps equally hard for their parts in the destruction of this country as a constitutional republic [}:)] and will continue to do so as events warrant.................
    edited November -1

You threatening us ?

no. i use to belong to a message boards called grizzly garys
    there are guys there who are members.. they can't stand me and i can't stand them, guess i can't voice my first amendment here
    you say anything against the republicans get ready for a fight
    i know been there lots of times, they run down democrates
    grizzy gary has his own radio show

I am neither a pro-Republican nor a pro-Democrat. I dislike them both equally! Neither one ,at this juncture, support the beliefs our country was founded on. They no longer represent what their constituents want, but are in it for themselves.

The NRA has been supporting "enforceable" gun control for a hundred years by their own admission. I am a life member of the NRA (they won't allow you to resign) through my fathers last gift to me. I no longer support their political stance since I have come out of their trance and opened my eyes. Do you realize they only spend 10% of their contributions for defence of the 2nd although that is what they solicit? Wayne La Pierre makes about $1,000,000 in salary and compensation? The monies made through local Friends of the NRA banquets are bogus, the locals organizations get almost zero, and the NRA delegates how it is spent so strictly that almost none will participate as staff again? Some have actually become anti-NRA after they were involved and saw what was going on?

WE were a little tough on you as a newbie with an altitude strutting like a Banty Rooster. You will get used to it. Try not to let your posts read like you are trying to threaten us (I know so & so, threaten to have MOD privileges away, ...) it makes you read as a complete blow hard and a juvenile idiot. I am sure you are not, just try a little and I am sure you can do it.

Lance
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Couln't give a flip about a bunch of Republicans or Democraps, but it is open season on left wing liberal poop-heads.[:D]

Trinity +++
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buddy, The NRA is all about Compromise. They have been compromising for years. Pretty soon there won't be any gun rights to compromise and they will demand you turn them over. See the light before its too late. You either believe in the 2nd with no compromise, or you are against the 2nd.....PERIOD !
    Abort Cuomo
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Yep, give money to the NRA and vote straight Republican.

That will protect my RTKBA.

Uh-huh.

Mabye in say, oh, 1912.

But not today.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lord megatron blasts with six guns drawn....like fire in a whirlwind blown & gone....the local toughs gather with their paddles...like the fireside scene in blazing saddles
    edited November -1
    He stuck his wiiiitle pinky toe in the water...and found it wayyy too hot for hims wittle self....
    Perhaps he thought he was going to be carried off the field on the shoulders of good men over to the waiting cheerleaders...and instead glimpsed the waiting head-banger reserved for those being led to slaughter...[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    highball your very funny NOT
    edited November -1
    Hhehhehehhhhhehhh...rotflmAO !!!
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh lordy,little do you know you actually just sold your rights,I mean bought into gun restriction/regulation. This is what the NRA doesn't want you to know. The NRA actually helps draft/write anti 2A legislation. They HAVE plea bargained away our RIGHT to bear arms under the guise of "common sense" legislation.

If I have 5 apples and someone wants to take away 3 and I say no you can have 2 I'm left with 3. The next time they want 2 and I say no you can have one I'm left with 2...get it? All the while proclaiming I've won because they didn't get all my apples at once. The same applies with anticonstitutional gun laws. They chip away at it slowly and now we have over 20,000 unconstitutional gun laws thanks in part to the NRA. Most have been brainwashed into thinking gun restriction is the way it should be. Guns are evil ect. The constitution says "shall not be infringed" which means NOT to regulate,restrict or ban the right to bear arms.

You should seriously think about the mistake you've made. There are other groups that don't "compromise" such as the GOA ect.
    LINK http://gunowners.org/why-join-goa.htm
  • DrGonzo11DrGonzo11 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats the address for the white house again???? I'm gonna sign OBAMA up for the NRA, like I sign my buddies up for playgirl to confuse their wives[}:)]
  • mydadsson1mydadsson1 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have this to say about the NRA -0-or have a fish to fry, except its nice to be the unwitting beneficiary of American Hunter or American Rifleman for the gun articles. Funny if you read Brady Campaign site about the recent shooting in Alabama, the NRA might as well be Satan. Onward to NWO seemingly everyday. Those darn guns again! After reading this thread, you want to reject joining them, so is joining GOA the answer? State organizations? I think a lot of good intentioned people want to do something now and they get crapped on, so can somebody please contribute or s-p-e-l-l out what to do; to support the vestige of whatever is left of our second amendment? I say this tongue in cheek somewhat because I expect a "sorry , you've been too stupid for too long" response . I have the scars of life literally and very well know death and hardship. I merely would like to see solutions here because

A)its constructive

B)We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • NeanderthalNeanderthal Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a proud member of the NRA and a 3rd party voter. I really have to admit to not understanding all the bashing here of the NRA and non NRA people. Gun owners need to stick together now more than ever. I don't care if someone thinks the NRA is good or bad, it's a personal choice to donate to them or not. But once we are divided as gun owners and believers in the second amendment, we will be conquered. After reading all the hate on this forum I fear it is already too late.
  • buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Neanderthal
    I am a proud member of the NRA and a 3rd party voter. I really have to admit to not understanding all the bashing here of the NRA and non NRA people. Gun owners need to stick together now more than ever. I don't care if someone thinks the NRA is good or bad, it's a personal choice to donate to them or not. But once we are divided as gun owners and believers in the second amendment, we will be conquered. After reading all the hate on this forum I fear it is already too late.

The bashing of NRA is for the compromises they make and the rights they give away, the money they waste, and the * they kiss.

They have ok safety, education, and certification programs but horrible when it comes to politics and RKBA.

Gun owners do need to stick together, but they need to understand that if you compromise any gun rights in any way you are still losing your gun rights, just at a slower pace. It may take many more years for the govt. to get to an outright ban like much of the rest of the world, but make no mistake an outright ban is the goal. Giving money and support to failed political NRA machine only delays inevitable, and strengthens govt position thru slow erosion of RKBA.
    edited November -1
    It would seem to me that the NRA slowing the Government down is a hell of alot better than not doing anything except complaining on a GunBroker Forum. Just an observation.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DrGonzo11
    It would seem to me that the NRA slowing the Government down is a hell of alot better than not doing anything except complaining on a GunBroker Forum. Just an observation.

Why? Only a coward would wish to leave as his legacy, slavery for his children to deal with. No thanks, we made the majority of the mess, it's only right that we clean it up.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Neanderthal

Supporting the NRA assures that. Read the first sentence of last commentary line in my sig, and explain the signifigance of the words I chose. We'll see if you "get it".

Not that it will do any good...

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=287342

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=263795

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=292203
    edited November -1
    I agree. What are YOU doing to clean it up???
    edited November -1
    Withdraw completely from the process (it is obviously, hopelessly corrupt anyway). Give them their head, and hope it emboldens them to take the necessary "final" step.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Withdraw completely from the process (it is obviously, hopelessly corrupt anyway). Give them their head, and hope it emboldens them to take the necessary "final" step.

Funny thing is that most don't grok such simple concept and in turn become enablers of what they supposedly oppose.

Would be interesting to find some descriptions of real life accounts of compromisers during the Revolutionary era, I bet there was a ton of tr foxes and jokers that took hold of calguns.
  • sadoggiesadoggie Member Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I sure hear a lot of complaining about the NRA and lots of quotes from famous Americans but no substance to the accusations. I would love to have somebody reference the NRA and it's plot to PROMOTE gun bans than defend the 2nd Amendment. I am willing to listen and willing to learn but rhetoric, no matter how patriotic, is only rhetoric. Same kind of stuff the libs do except in the other extreme.