In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fla. carry permit ???

azgunnut2@yahoo.comazgunnut2@yahoo.com Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
I recently sent off all the paperwork for my Fla. carry permit , was told that because of my "law enforcement" employment that I was wasting my money (I didnt need the ccw?), but sent for it anyways ?
any idea on how long these things take for an 'out of state issue' ?
any suggestions , comments????
Thanks !!!

Join / Support the NRA
Guns are my friends !!!

Gunsmith / LEO

Comments

• Options
    azgunnut2@yahoo.comazgunnut2@yahoo.com Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well , Great news , I received my Fla. 'carry permit' a little while back , glad to have it ...Really like the idea that most all states that have 'ccw's' honor the Fla. permit , thats the main reason I went that direction ....If you are thinking about one (a ccw) go with the Fla......

Join / Support the NRA
    Guns are my friends !!!

Gunsmith / LEO
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How long did it end up taking?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Louisiana CCW permit is recognized by Florida...and our legislature is working on a reciprocity law which states that any state that recognizes Louisiana's permit will be recognized here. Life is good in the Sportsman's Paradise!!! [:D]

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • Options
    bucksnort73bucksnort73 Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Packing.org says it can take up to 90 days
  • Options
    meunkemeunke Member Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It took me 68 days from sending the application to getting my Florida permit here in Missouri.

Mike

Happiness is giving a paintball double-tap to your opponent's center of mass before he even realizes you're there.
    Ahhhh... the glory of a successful ambush!